• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Targethas theApple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fion sale for$324.99withfree shipping.

• 9.7-Inch Retina Display (2048x1536)
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 32 GB storage
  • 8 MP iSight Camera
  • Apple iOS 8

Rated4.7/5 starswith 4,395 customer reviews on Amazon.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant onGoogle Shoppingis $399.00 from B&H and Abt.

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Notice in the details above, it says 16GB. I''m not sure if the title was updated, but I got the 32GB at Target.comfor $324.

rated:
boxoreds said:   Notice in the details above, it says 16GB. I''m not sure if the title was updated, but I got the 32GB at Target.comfor $324.
Yep just a mistake. I meant to put this deal up for the 32GB.

rated:
I realize no one has a magic ball but...do you think this model (iPad Air w/ WiFi) will be even cheaper on black Friday or sales before Christmas? Thanks for your thoughts.

rated:
FishbudGreg said:   I realize no one has a magic ball but...do you think this model (iPad Air w/ WiFi) will be even cheaper on black Friday or sales before Christmas? Thanks for your thoughts.
It wouldn't be too outrageous to think it will hit $299.99. Might be worth picking one up and not open it and then if Black Friday doesn't bring any deals you got one. You wouldn't even have to wait till BF as most of the ads are leaked early on BFAds.net(link directly to current 2016 adscans, no electronics yet).

By around November 20th if not much sooner you should have a good idea whether there will be a better deal or not.

Target's Return Policy:
"All electronics and entertainment items must be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange.For these items purchased between 11/1 12/25, the 30-day refund period will start on 12/26."

rated:
Looks like the only one available to purchase now is the Space Gray 32gb for the $324. Rose gold for $600. It is telling me all other storage sizes are not available locally nor can they be shipped. I might try price matching to Best Buy tomorrow. Otherwise, Space Gray 32gb it is! Thanks OP!

rated:
Seems dead. All show $600 for me.

rated:
All 32GBshow $600 but 64GB shows $449 for me...no buy just interesting observation

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016