• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
eBates says no CB on "eBay branded gift cards", but in that case if the category isn't listed does it fall under the default 0.0% CB? Or are these technically under one of the 1% CB categories?

Thanks!
=aw

rated:
combining "No eBay Bucks for Gift card" with "eBay gift card cannot be used to pay for gift card", I think this kind of deal is much less attractive to many, but it is still a decent deal for some I guess...

rated:
I got one last year (I think for $90 or $88?) in a thread that said (paraphrasing) "ExxonMobil is so expensive it's not worth it even at 10% off". I'm tempted this year too, the reality is that according to GasBuddy, the cheapest gas today (in the area I'll use it) is Costco at $2.15 and a bunch of others at $2.15 and up. Cheapest Exxon/Mobil is $2.21 which is only $2.03 at 92c on the dollar. And no lineups like at Costco. There's also a slightly more convenient Mobil at $2.25 ($2.07 net) and anything $2.33 or less will be cheaper than Costco.

Now if you'd said it was a $100 BP card for $92 it would give me pause.

=aw

rated:

rated:
It seems like all their discounted gas cards are now $93. I see ExxonMobile, Sunoco, 76, Chevron, all at $93 for $100.

Hope they go down again. Last year I enjoyed avoiding the long Costco lines _and_ paying less!

=aw

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016