• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Newegg Flash is offering the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 12-in. Tablet w/ Intel Core i5, 128GB SSD, 4GBRAM, Win 10  on sale for $524.00 - $25.00 coupon code "MPGAMER16" when you checkout with Masterpass Checkout= $499.99 with free shipping!

Note: This is $300.99 cheaper than Amazon 's lowest price ever, according to CamelCamelCamel

• Intel Core i5 1.9GHz Processor
  • Intel HD Graphics 4200
  • 12" 2k (2160 x 1440) Resolution Display
  • 128GB Flash Storage SSD
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 1.76 pounds
  • Windows 10 Pro
  • Surface Pen Included
  • Rated 8.1 out of 10 by CNET 

The next lowest price from a reputable merchant is $984.85, according to Google Shopping

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Yep, glad I held back on yesterday's i3 deal for the same price!  But now that I know they'll be dropping I'm going to hold out for closer to $400.

rated:
Excellent price! I have this same SP and it is an awesome device. The power of a laptop with the flexibility of a tablet.

rated:
kdn102 said:   Yep, glad I held back on yesterday's i3 deal for the same price!  But now that I know they'll be dropping I'm going to hold out for closer to $400.
  $400 would be very nice? But when? Black Friday?

rated:
I have this tablet and it is a laptop replacement. I'd strongly recommend putting it in a protective case since it only takes one drop to lose your investment. I have a cradle that allows quick connect when working in office. That is much better than trying to use the keyboard you can purchase. I would probably recommend a wireless keyboard in place of the detachable keyboard since it would be a lot cheaper and easier to use. You will need an adapter for output to tv or projector, but that's cheap. Also, only has one USB drive. You can get multi adaptor that works well for cheap to solve that issue. Just be prepared to buy a few things if you use in place of your laptop. All said, I love mine.

rated:
jim4safety said:   I have this tablet and it is a laptop replacement. I'd strongly recommend putting it in a protective case since it only takes one drop to lose your investment. I have a cradle that allows quick connect when working in office. That is much better than trying to use the keyboard you can purchase. I would probably recommend a wireless keyboard in place of the detachable keyboard since it would be a lot cheaper and easier to use. You will need an adapter for output to tv or projector, but that's cheap. Also, only has one USB drive. You can get multi adaptor that works well for cheap to solve that issue. Just be prepared to buy a few things if you use in place of your laptop. All said, I love mine.
  4GB doesn't slow down SP if you want to do a video or photo editing?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016