This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Lowe's - various tools 75% off

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Kobalt 30-Piece Standard SAE and Metric Mechanic x27 s Tool Set at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Kobalt 20-Piece Standard SAE and Metric Mechanic x27 s Tool Set at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Kobalt 14-Piece Standard SAE and Metric Mechanic x27 s Tool Set at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Kobalt 3/8-in to 3/4-in or 10MM to 19MM Drive Ratchet at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Kobalt 5-Pack 3/8-in Drive Reversible Pass-Through Ratchets at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Lowe's has various tools on clearance 75% off.  YMMV.

Kobalt 5-Pack 3/8-in Drive Reversible Pass-Through Ratchets
Item # 568267 Model # 85028
$7.49, was $30

Kobalt 3/8-in to 3/4-in or 10MM to 19MM Drive Ratchet
Item # 568271 Model # 85029
$6.24, was $25

Kobalt 14-Piece Standard (SAE) and Metric Mechanic's Tool Set
Item # 568269 Model # 87092
$4.99, was $20

Kobalt 20-Piece Standard (SAE) and Metric Mechanic's Tool Set
Item # 568270 Model # 87093
$6.24, was $25

Kobalt 30-Piece Standard (SAE) and Metric Mechanic's Tool Set
Item # 568268 Model # 87091
$7.49, was $30

It was a good day.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

None of them are on clearance in my neck of the woods, but looking at these all-in-wonders-of-crap, it makes sense

green for all your efforts!

MeIsCheap said:   None of them are on clearance in my neck of the woods, but looking at these all-in-wonders-of-crap, it makes sense

green for all your efforts!

yeah this is VERY regional  .  WA  shows 10 % off 

Thanks OP.  Tools were 60% off at my location.  In for the Kobalt 30-Piece Standard (SAE) and Metric Mechanic's Tool Set

20% off in Portland, OR

those dogbone tools are garbage.

cptbarkey189 said:   those dogbone tools are garbage.
  Agreed - when they first came out I got them as I thought I would use them.  They're so bad as a solution, I could only see using them if there was absolutely nothing else to use and since there's always something better in the box, these have been idle the entire time.

The only place I could see these even maybe possibly being useful is in an oil change pit and even then it's a stretch.

All but the one with the crescent wrench are 75% off in my region (Eastern Washington), and 60% off for the crescent one in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017