This deal has expired.

Target Unveils Holiday Plans!

• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Target just published a press release detailing their 2016 holiday plans!

By far our favorite part of this press release is Target's mention of some of their deals. We already reported on the rumor of Target offering free shipping no minimum for the holidays, and confirmed that to be true in Target's 2016 Toy Book leak. However, this press release reports that the free shipping will actually be extended all the way to January 1st, 2017.

In addition, you'll be able to save $10 off purchases of $50 or more in different product categories each week beginning in mid-November. These categories include Grocery, Home, Apparel and Accessories, and Trim and Toys. Plus in December you'll be able to get $25 off orders over $100, which should sweeten up your last-minute shopping. If you're a fan of shopping at Target, then get excited -- you can get 10% off Target Gift Cards on December 4th. 10 Days of Deals are coming back as well!

For those of you who would rather stay personal with your gift-giving, you might be interested in Target's new Wonderlist. This list takes the headache out of finding the perfect gift and helps you find a meaningful and thoughtful present for that special someone in your life. This press release also mentions Target's new inventory, including more than 100 new Star Wars products, more than 50 Trolls exclusives, and 50 exclusive board games. Those exclusive toys paired with the Target 2016 Toy Book should keep any little one busy building their wishlist for at least a few hours! Don't forget that you can get 50% off a different toy every day through the Cartwheel app, from November 1st through Christmas Eve!

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Please be careful with Targets delivery promises. I ordered Christmas lights from them yesterday for store pick up the same day and waited all day for the lights to come in. I called the online orders this morning who told me that it was the stores fault and the store said it was distributions fault because they could not handle all the orders. They said they will TRY to fill the order in the next 24 hours even though their website still says I can pick up the items today and even gives me an aisle number in the store. I asked to speak to a Supervisor who also is not available for 24 hours. DO NOT ORDER SOMETHING FOR SAME DAY PICK UP IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016