Rite Aid Black Friday Ad 2016

• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
​Rite Aid Black Friday Ad 2016 

We just posted the 149-item Rite Aid Black Friday ad listing along with the 4-page Rite Aid Black Friday ad scan

Note that similar to years past, this is an extremely early copy of the Rite Aid Black Friday ad. We expect to receive an updated version of this ad scan with color photos, higher resolution, and more items. 

Member Summary

Rite Aid (8.24kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Freebies:
Phillips Earbuds $6 earn $6 PP
R.A. Tape 2/$2 and earn $2 PP
Kleenex $1 earn $1 PP
GE Bulbs $4 earn $4 PP
Conair Colorvibes Brush or Scunci Elastic $3 get $3 PP
Crest MW $5 get $4 PP (supposed to be $1-can't see specifics yet)
Colgate 2/$8 get $8 PP

Cheap:
Wet N Wild Nail Kits $2.99 get $2 PP
Listerine Pocket Packs $2.99 get $2 PP
Nivea Lip Tins 3/$2 get $1 PP
Homedics Quad Mini Massager $5.99 get $5 PP
Huggies Baby Wipes $1.99 get $1 PP
Opti-Free $7.99 (I think ad is saying there will be $5 q), get $2 PP

Some great gift card deals too.

Thx VP22/ihra
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Remember that you can get 750 Plenti points for 500 Membership Rewards points.  Might be a good time to do so in advance of Black Friday....

rated:
ragingwookiee said:   ​Rite Aid Black Friday Ad 2016 

We just posted the 149-item Rite Aid Black Friday ad listing along with the 4-page Rite Aid Black Friday ad scan

Note that similar to years past, this is an extremely early copy of the Rite Aid  Black Friday ad. We expect to receive an updated version of this ad scan with color photos, higher resolution, and more items. 

Raging,

it doesn't take a great deal of skill, work or effort to post links to ads. Fat Wallet is more than just a site to go flip thru ad scans. Do you take any time to look at the information? Try to share a few deals of value or significance to the community. That is where the term 'deal hunting' comes from. It's far more than 'ad hunting'.   Please, I do not find simply going to a link to skim thru 20 pages of an ad helpful or enlightening. Do some homework and grunt work, pull out and highlight some deals for us.  There are free items, there are gift card deals, not a single one mentioned in the title, the dates of the sale missing (this is a THREE day ad, not BF only). But when I create a new thread focusing on specific deals (as I did with the gift cards), you often flag them as reposts. 

rated:
ditto!!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Note that similar to years past, this is an extremely early copy of the Rite Aid  Black Friday ad. We expect to receive an updated version of this ad scan with color photos, higher resolution, and more items. 

Raging,

it doesn't take a great deal of skill, work or effort to post links to ads. Fat Wallet is more than just a site to go flip thru ad scans. Do you take any time to look at the information? Try to share a few deals of value or significance to the community. That is where the term 'deal hunting' comes from. It's far more than 'ad hunting'.   Please, I do not find simply going to a link to skim thru 20 pages of an ad helpful or enlightening. Do some homework and grunt work, pull out and highlight some deals for us.  There are free items, there are gift card deals, not a single one mentioned in the title, the dates of the sale missing (this is a THREE day ad, not BF only). But when I create a new thread focusing on specific deals (as I did with the gift cards), you often flag them as reposts. 

Regarding Black Friday ads, you brought up something that I never really thought of.  I have to admit I am guilty of this too.  But I will take your constructive comment and apply it any BF posts present and in the future. 

rated:
NorCal2013 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Raging,

Regarding Black Friday ads, you brought up something that I never really thought of.  I have to admit I am guilty of this too.  But I will take your constructive comment and apply it any BF posts present and in the future. 

Raging's post is problematic for a number of reasons. First, he never visits or contributes to the Drug/Grocery forum where RA deals and ads are typically posted throughout the year. In previous BF years, these ads and deals for RA, CVS and Wags have typically been posted by Zmaster, Mr V or myself and all of us know that the freebies (after points, ECB, etc) are the things people on FW are interested in. 

Not only does Raging not visit the forum in question to contribute, I seriously doubt he/she has an understanding of the programs at the store to piece together free deals and how they work, and certainly can't offer strategies or advice how to maximize deals or make the necessary coupon match up's with them.

There is a uniqueness to the BF ads for drug chains and if all you care about is spamming the board with links to say "here's the BF ad!!", now go click on the link and figure it all out yourself....it is about as unhelpful as one can imagine.  

Yes, overall it is helpful to cherry pick a few deals or special incentives being offered, especially free items (whether after rebate, points, etc) at stores like RA, Staples, OD, CVS, etc.  

As far as you being guilty of it NorCal, you are not "bot" posting every single thread BF Ads posts and then sharing that link on FW. Wookie is, post, after post, after post....NOT ONE CONTAINING ANY USEFUL OR SPECIFIC DEAL INFO IN THE TITLE and hardly any in the body of the posts.  So it is a widespread issue, and not an isolated couple of posts.

Sure, it's nice to have the ad scans but who really has time to read through 45 different ads at 45 different stores?  This is a DEAL Hunting site, not an AD Link site.  People in the community are expected to take the ads to the NEXT LEVEL, not just regurgitate links from other websites to read ads IMO.

rated:
ditto again!!

rated:
Very well put MC. In addition, it would be nice if Wookiee saved some of the BF ads for other people to post. There are many other people who would like the opportunity to do so and most others would do a much better job at it also.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Raging,

I've seen a lot of Black Friday ads posted without any of this information, so if you know the deals then feel free to add them in. I think members are trying to make sure everyone gets to see the ad first not do the "work" for them. Some people don't care about the same things, so pointing out what you think is hot may not be relevant to anyone else.

rated:
For those of you who haven't got the free after Plenti points Scunci 18 pack elastics yet:

But I got 2 Scunci 18pcs reg $3.99 ring at $.99 and got the $3 PP .
0 43194 16778 4
0 43194 38797 7

There is also a $2/1 man Q now on coupons.com. It has the Walgreens logo on it but that shouldn't be a problem. Could be a fairly large MM for you.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016