Syma X5SC 2.4G Headless RTF Quadcopter with 2MP 720P HD Camera + Extra battery + More $31.49 A/C at amazon.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Syma X5SC 2.4G Headless RTF Quadcopter with 2MP 720P HD Camera + Extra battery + More $31.49 A/C at amazon.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Syma X5SC 2.4G Headless RTF Quadcopter with 2MP 720P HD Camera + Extra battery + More
$31.49 A/C
https://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Exclusive-X5SC-Headless-Quadcopter/dp/B00VQPHHYA

use promo code TEN61258

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is my first mini quadcopter and I am very good at crashing. The Syma X5SC cost not much, making it a good quadcopter for flight training. The Syma X5SC problem is wind. The drone laughs in the face of wind if he fully controlled.
Since I am just learning to fly drone, i am more interested in learning to fly right now. I like the styling, i bought Mini Quadcopter here JONSGUIDE. The quad Syma X5SC gave me about six minutes of flight time. Look video Syma X5SC 2.4G Headless RTF Quadcopter

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017