• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I know its not the cheapest charger on the market, but its high power, high quality charger with quick charge capabilities.

Quick Charge RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger Qualcomm Certified QC 3.0 Input & Output, USB-C / Type-C Port, Backwards Compatibility, for Phones, Tablets and More

https://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-20100mAh-Certified-Backwards-Compatibility/dp/B019IFIJW8 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0SC-000Y-00088 
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0SC-000Y-00088 

• First Portable Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Techonology: Charge up to 80% of the battery for QC 2.0 / 3.0 compatible devices when charging for approximately 35 minutes. QC 3.0 is compatible with USB, QC 2.0, & 1.0; and can deliver twice the charging speed of QC 1.0
  • 3.0 Is Just Better Than 2.0: Compared to QC 2.0, QC 3.0 has 15% greater charging efficiency, charges up to 27% faster, and reduces power consumption by up to 45%. Compatible with All Versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge.
  • Type-C Input and Output: The first ever external battery charger with USB-C / Type-C. Use it to quickly recharge the 20100mah external battery, or to power Apple Mac Book (tested and supported) with USB-C / Type-C ports. A Micro usb to Type-C converter will be included.
  • Huge Capacity & Rapid Recharge: 20100mAh charges an iPhone 6S & 6 almost 8 times, a Galaxy S6 almost 5 times or an iPad Air more than once; recharge takes only 4.5 hours with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB Charger; an input of 5V / 2A means that it still charges faster than normal USB chargers even without Qualcomm compatibility
  • Stylish, Pratical & Safe: Smooth ebony varnish with 4-LED battery level indicator, 100% safe circuit protection; charger automatically shuts down if short circuit or overload occurs to protect your devices

Member Summary

ravpower (5.28kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
ssg79 said:   I know its not the cheapest charger on the market, but its high power, high quality charger with quick charge capabilities.

I'm a big fan of my power bricks (minimum 10,000mAh thank you very much) and RAVPower is one of the most popular brands out there. However, I've been noticing that no matter the brand or how high the user reviews, none of them last more than 1.5 to 2 years (maybe slightly longer, but decidedly less than 3 years). I used to look for 10,000mAh priced at $20 or less but then the price really came down and now I look for 10,000mAh priced no more than $12. Given the much lower price per mAh of late and the short life span of these units, is it worth spending almost $50 on 20,000mAh? Why not just get 2 really decent 10,000mAh units and save yourself $25? Anyone?

rated:
That thing is a monster! I wish they had a 10AH option with QC3.

rated:
I have been looking for something around a 10Ah with QC2.0 at a good price point. When I found this one it looked to have better specs than most I have seen, but still little higher priced than I really want to spend on a charger that I don't need all that often.

rated:
kdn102 said:   That thing is a monster! I wish they had a 10AH option with QC3.
  www.amazon.com/Powerful-Charging-Jackery-10050mAh-Finishing/dp/B...

rated:
fivetalents said:   

LOL I saw that deal listed, so I came back to see how much this was.  Their 20AH is $30, I may buy one of each!  Thanks for the heads up!

rated:
kdn102 said:   
fivetalents said:   

LOL I saw that deal listed, so I came back to see how much this was.  Their 20AH is $30, I may buy one of each!  Thanks for the heads up!

YW. What's weird is I thought I  posted the link to the FW thread where I saw the 10AH for $22.49, not the product link. FWIW, here is the thread: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1535908

rated:
fivetalents said:   
kdn102 said:   
fivetalents said:   

YW. What's weird is I thought I  posted the link to the FW thread where I saw the 10AH for $22.49, not the product link. FWIW, here is the thread: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1535908

I picked this one - Anker PowerCore Speed 10000 QC 3.0  for $29.99 a few weeks ago.  So far I have had good results

PowerCore Speed 10000 QC 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016