• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
SEE SCAN also

EACH LETTER CATEGORY IS ITS OWN OFFER! LIMIT 2 OFFERS IN EACH CATEGORY (PP = Plenti Points)

A) Gap Family Of Stores (ON, Banana Rep, etc)  Buy $50 GC, get $15 in plenti points

B) HOME DEPOT  buy $50 GC, get $10 in PP

c) iTUNES Buy $50 GC get $10 in PP

D) StubHub, Netflix or XBox  $50 get $8 PP

E) childrens place or Lids     Buy $25 get $6PP

F) Red Lobster or Longhorn  Buy $50 get $10PP

G) Taco Bell or Chipolte    Buy $25  get $6PP

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Oct. 26, 2016 @ 3:40pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
24% off at Taco Bell looks nice. Thanks, MC.

rated:
B) HD Buy $50 GC get $10 in PP

rated:
What is $1 PP worth?

rated:
ablang said:   What is $1 PP worth?
  $1 at stores who accept you to pay with Plenti points, such as Rite Aid  Rite Aid 's minimum Plenti point redemption amount is $2 (or 200 PP).

rated:
I'm up to about $100 in PP. Anyone have a good lead on what to buy with them? I Keep getting more and more but don't know what's a good deal at RA.

rated:
Stubtify said:   I'm up to about $100 in PP. Anyone have a good lead on what to buy with them? I Keep getting more and more but don't know what's a good deal at RA.
I got you beart I have about $1,200 in PP between my two Plenti cards and the points expire in 8 months. I will probably use a lot of the points buying clothes and cosmetics at Macy's for my wife.

rated:
How can you find the expiration of those points?

rated:
what's the limit on these ?1 each ?

rated:
me4ever said:   what's the limit on these ?1 each ?

please read the op, you question was answered there.

rated:
Stubtify said:   I'm up to about $100 in PP. Anyone have a good lead on what to buy with them? I Keep getting more and more but don't know what's a good deal at RA.
  Visit the Plenti site for info on stores etc., set up account while you're at it. Points do expire, but I haven't seen a way to tell how many of your points expire when. FWIW we've tended to cash ours in at Macy's -- this time of year they tend to have some decent enough sale offers. You also get points when you buy at Macy's, including when your purchase was made entirely using points, so you can also watch for Plenti offers in their emails [when you set up account] for things like double points when you buy at Macy's.

rated:
Can we cash out plenti points at ATT to pre-pay for bills?

rated:
nahata22 said:   Can we cash out plenti points at ATT to pre-pay for bills?  
I've never personally tried it (yet), but I believe you can only do that at an AT&T retail store and only if you have post-paid cell phone service(Go phone accounts don't count nor does landline service).

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
I got you bear. I have about $1,200 in PP between my two Plenti cards and the points expire in 8 months. I will probably use a lot of the points buying clothes and cosmetics at Macy
s for my wife.

How is that possible?  Plenti points expire on Dec 31st if they are at least 2 years old.  The program was launched in May 2015 so no points should expire until Dec 31st 2017.  That gives you at least 14 months.

rated:
fishbane said:   MrVietnam said:   
I got you bear. I have about $1,200 in PP between my two Plenti cards and the points expire in 8 months. I will probably use a lot of the points buying clothes and cosmetics at Macy
s for my wife.

How is that possible?  Plenti points expire on Dec 31st if they are at least 2 years old.  The program was launched in May 2015 so no points should expire until Dec 31st 2017.  That gives you at least 14 months.

You are correct. My mistake. I first started earning points in June 2015, but as you say, they won't expire until 31 Dec 2017. I called Plenti a few months ago and they said the points were redeemed first in, first out, so my first expiring points shouldn't expire until 31 Dec 2018 or after. I wish on the Plenti website it would list the number of points due to expire at each yearend.

rated:
Wish I had a Rite Aid around my neighborhood (Nearest one is pretty far)

rated:
Bump, live in AM when stores open.

rated:

I use to redeem for Gas at BP (Plenti partner) and easy to get rid off the points that are accrued via RA purchases  

rated:
Can you buy the GCs with Plenti points?

rated:
koblu said:   Can you buy the GCs with Plenti points?

no

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016