• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot Buy of the Day - Dyson Ball Total Clean Upright Vacuum with Bonus Accessories $288 

• Superior suction handles all your toughest jobs
  • Includes bonus accessories for cleaning: Carbon Fiber Soft Dusting Brush, Reach Under Tool, Mattress Tool, Stiff Bristle Brush, and Multi Angle Brush
  • Self-adjusting cleaner head automatically adjusts between carpets and hard floors, sealing in suction
  • Instant-release wand and long-reach hose release in one smooth action, so it's easy to clean up high and under furniture
  • Hygienic bin emptying: simply push the button to release the dirt
  • Whole-machine HEPA filtration traps allergens and bacteria inside the machine; expels cleaner air than the air you breathe
  • Ball technology steers with a turn of the wrist to maneuver easily around furniture, obstacles, and into difficult places
  • Certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
  • 5-year warranty on parts and labor; free, no-hassle repair or replacement
  • Suction tested to ASTM F558 at the cleaner head, dust-loaded, against upright market

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I once worked on a temp assignment to build the Magnolia Room at best buy....there was a lot of construction dirt on floors...they had a demo of this unit.
It clogged so often I put it back....this is chinese made and is pure hype...aka crap.

rated:
belgique said:   I once worked on a temp assignment to build the Magnolia Room at best buy....there was a lot of construction dirt on floors...they had a demo of this unit.
It clogged so often I put it back....this is chinese made and is pure hype...aka crap.

LOL. So you worked with the Project Team, and typically those temps were the employees stores didn't want. And contrary to what every other non-thinking BB employee thought, these are not commercial vacuums. That is also why they couldn't be serviced (legitimatly) once they were used in a Best Buy store. 

On top of that, they might have been alright, had an employee taken the time to clean them out. When you vacuum up stuff from a construction site (hmm, that sounds like a shop vac kind of environment anyway), you need to clean the hoses out when they get plugged. I watched this myself, and laughed at the fools we had that they called "help" or we called "more work for us"

Dysons are great. I own one, and probably always will, unless dirt decides to not exist anymore. Wouldn't pay full price, but plenty of deals on them (like this) that make them worth it.

rated:
I love my dyson ball vacuum. I'd recommend it, can't comment on what all this business is about.

rated:
I love mine too, my hose ripped, under warranty got a free replacement. Still running strong...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016