• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Target has Dove men care body wash 18oz for $3.99 you have to buy 3 and get a $5 gift card. Total should be about $10 with %5 subsribe and save.Link below.

http://www.target.com/p/dove-men-care-aqua-impact-body-wash-18-o...

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary

dove (19.44kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Unless availability varies by location for S&S, in-store may be only option. An OOS message appears for me when I attempt a S&S order.

OOS in-store at many locations, too. YMMV.

There are other items that are part of the "buy 3, get $5 GC" offer. Search for more options.

Name of store should be in subject line. And three bottles would be 54 oz.

rated:
Still working for me..shrug

rated:
BMWLVR82 said:   Still working for me..shrug
How do you figure? I don't see the gift card offer anymore (and no reason you should, it clearly stated through 10/29, a Saturday as most Tar-get deals run.)

Update to below: "Still working for me" implies the whole deal, not just stock. You finally moved the thread to Expired, as the deal is dead, regardless of the item being available or not. I'll presume that was a bit of an "oops" on your part. 

rated:
yoregano said:   
BMWLVR82 said:   Still working for me..shrug
How do you figure? I don't see the gift card offer anymore (and no reason you should, it clearly stated through 10/29, a Saturday as most Tar-get deals run.)

You said it was OOS, not that the gift card wasnt showing..I merely meant it was IN STOCK for me

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016