• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Early Black Friday deals available in-store and online, Oct. 30 through Nov. 6 include  http://officedepot.shoplocal.com/officedepotsd/weeklyad?mi_u=

• Dell ™ Inspiron Laptop with Intel® Core™ i7 Processor for $499.99 (regular price $799.99)
  • Lenovo ™ Ideapad 110 Laptop with Intel® Core™ i3 Processor for $299.99 (regular price $499.99)=12px2
  • Dell ™ Insipiron 15.6” Laptop with Intel® Inside™ for $219.99 (regular price $299.99)
  • Lowest Price Ever! Laptop bundle for $529 (regular price $849) which includes the below:

• HP 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop with Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
    • Microsoft® Office 365™ Personal 1-Year (pre-installed)
    • Logitech ® Wireless Mouse
    • McAfee® LiveSafe ™ Software, 1-Year Subscription Card

• 70 Percent off All Duracell® Powerbanks=12px3
  • Wireless Virtual Reality Headset for $14.99 (regular price $49.99)

Additionally, in-store doorbusters Oct. 30 through Nov. 1 include: THREE DAYS ONLY

• Brenton Studio® Ruzzi Mid-Back Chair for $54.99 (regular price $109.99)
  • Realspace® Fosner Bonded Leather High-Back Chair for $79.99 (regular price $159.99)
  • SanDisk® Cruzer® Glide™ USB 2.0 Flash Drive, 128GB for $24.99 (regular price $69.99)

More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Dec. 8, 2016 @ 10:03am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Any more info on the $15 BT Virtual Reality Headset ("Wireless Virtual Reality Headset")?

Looking at their site the closest match seems to be this $14.99 headset but it has no bluetooth, (nor any other kind of external trigger/control). The brand is "Wireless Gear" but there contains no wireless technology that I can see. It is on sale (from $49.99) now through the end of the year.

rated:
exbat said:   Any more info on the $15 BT Virtual Reality Headset ("Wireless Virtual Reality Headset")?

Looking at their site the closest match seems to be this $14.99 headset but it has no bluetooth, (nor any other kind of external trigger/control). The brand is "Wireless Gear" but there contains no wireless technology that I can see. It is on sale (from $49.99) now through the end of the year.

sorry, the BT was a wrong assumption on my part. not sure how the wireless feature works, but what you shared is likely it.

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016