• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
****Upcoming 11/4 and 11/11**** Kohls Coupon: $10 off orders $25+ & More****Upcoming 11/4 and 11/11****

STORE PRINTABLE TO BE ADDED

15% off code is HARVEST (no 10 afterwards)

Kohls.com ]

•  Free ship code  NOV4FREE 
  • $10 off $25 on 11/11 w code THANKYOU10

• Note: will stack with 15% code SALUTE15 or TURKEY30 w/Kohls Charge on 11/11. Means $25 worth of goods for $10.50 with stacked Q's.

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

KOHLS (15.21kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thx Mr C

rated:
nm

rated:
bump, live after midnight

rated:
Any free shipping codes?

I have $10 off, 10% off and 15% off all stacking, but no free shipping!

rated:
Is there a free ship code for 11/11 yet? Also, anyone started a$25-30 range "best deals" with stake thread yet?

rated:
*with stack

rated:
x94dodge said:   *with stack
For clarity, you can (should) edit your existing post instead of making a new post.

I haven't seen a free shipping code yet, but I'm sure it will be added to the thread if/when available.

rated:
I'm done with my Kohl's charge cards. My first account was compromised. I reluctantly signed up for a new account, and am cancelling it. Their website sucks. You have to have two different accounts, Kohls and Kohls Charge. If you reset a password, I never receive the password change emails, they are not in my spam or junk. Their phone support is obviously outsourced. Not worth jumping through hoops for the discounts.

rated:
x94dodge said:   Is there a free ship code for 11/11 yet? Also, anyone started a$25-30 range "best deals" with stake thread yet?

FS code is in the main 30% off thread, I'll add it later to this thread. this sale isn't live til tomorrow.

rated:
bumpo

rated:
Just made 24 orders... Site was slow for a bit.  Merry early Christmas...

rated:
I also placed a lot of orders yesterday. Can you combine your online orders to get Kohls cash on them? If so, how do you do it?

rated:
LandM said:   I also placed a lot of orders yesterday. Can you combine your online orders to get Kohls cash on them? If so, how do you do it?

No.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016