• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Boston to multiple Italian cities starting at $391 roundtrip.

Venice- $396
Milan- $397
Florence- $407
Pisa- $406
Genoa- $409
Bologna- $409
Naples- $411
Turin- $416

Airlines- Delta, Alitalia, Swiss, Lufthansa

Availability: November- December 2016, April- May 2017

Use Google Flight Explorer https://www.google.com/flights/explore/#explore;f=BOS;t=r-Italy-... to check availability and book through whichever ota they sugest.

Or book on Priceline https://www.priceline.com

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
These prices look a little shaky. 

rated:
These are solid prices, not shaky. Booked flight for Boston to Naples Italy, roundtrip in December for $414. I am flying with Lufthansa Airlines and I booked the tickets on Lufthansa's website. Good find OP !

If you got the time and a few extra bucks, go on an European Vacation !!! (You won't get airfare this cheap very often)

P.S. Use the link to Google Flight Explorer the OP provided. After I found my flights, Google provided me links to Lufthansa, Expedia, Orbitz, CheapOair
, and Priceline... so I could book my tickets with whoever I wanted to.  And also a word to the wise, make sure you always check 'total travel time' when flying overseas. Sometimes the layovers are ridiculous, I will be spending 6 hour layover in Munich, so I will do a little sightseeing...  

rated:
shoppin658 said:   These are solid prices, not shaky.

You missed the (too soon of a) joke.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016