• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Microsoft - Surface Pro 4 - 12.3" - 128GB - Intel Core m3 - Silver  on sale for $649.99 (price shown in cart) - $100 off w/ unique emailed EDU promotional code (instructions below) = $549.99. Shipping is free, otherwise free store pickup is available if stock permits.

How to obtain coupon:
Click here  to enroll in Best Buy EDU promotions for free and receive your unique $100 off promotion code (.edu address is not required to register).
Upon receipt of your email from Best Buy, click 'Get Your Coupons', then locate 'Save an Additional $100 on Select Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book' code. Apply promotional code at checkout.

Member Summary

surface pro 4 (213.29kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Dang, nice. Any good cover/keyboard deals?

rated:
link to promotional code no worky.

rated:
"Best Buy EDU promotions" link is broken, OP.

rated:
Ahh, perhaps this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/global/college-student-deals/pcmcat2... 

Edit: $582.99 with 6% PA sales tax, free shipping (none in stock around me)

rated:
chrispitude said:   "Best Buy EDU promotions" link is broken, OP.
  now it works

rated:
Good deal but not available for a pickup within 250 miles of my area

rated:
chrispitude said:   Ahh, perhaps this:

Says shipping is not available

rated:
docjoo said:   Good deal but not available for a pickup within 250 miles of my area
  Plenty available around here, 3+ per store.

rated:
docjoo said:   
chrispitude said:   Ahh, perhaps this:

Says shipping is not available

I wish I could help.  :-/  Got the same "none within 250 miles" message, but shipping was an option for me.

rated:
The keyboard/cover and dock are priced low on Amazon. Put 'em on your Discover card, get your 5% off, and you'll have 90 days to price-match them through the holiday shopping season!

rated:
How slow is the M3. I thought the processor on this was very weak. A friend has a I7 loaded which I tested and found it an incredible machine. However loaded the I7 with keyboard is like 1800.00

rated:
m3 is pretty slow.. u can wait for the Dell to sale the xps 13 for 500 ish.. i got a refurbish Dell xps 13 spec was i7 528 gig ssd.. and 8 gig ram.. paid 500. the only bad thing about it is.. its used but its a great ..

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016