• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Searshas a 3 pack of Wilton baking sheetsfor $13.49. Giving back 10k SYWR pts which roll and don't expire until Jan. 31, 2017.
They were $17.99 last week and earlier this week.

No, these are not the highest quality cookie sheets.
Yes, Searsmay go under but not before these pts expire.

I had 20k surprise pts when spending $25. Got 2 sets. Paid $7.45 on gc and have 20k to spend.

ETA: fixed the century, thanks Costcoer

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
What is the expiration date on points you get back?

rated:
kayape said:   What is the expiration date on points you get back?
Did you read the OP? Your question is answered there.

rated:
Ok got it.

Ordered 4 set for free after $15 off $40!

Thanks OP!

rated:
kayape said:   Ok got it.

Ordered 4 set for free after $15 off $40!

Thanks OP!

Free pans, plus $40 in Sears monopoly money now. So their is a slight cost for that conversion in my book. I''m going to jump in to, but $$ at Sears, is not equivalent any where else.

rated:
Ghost town ...

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Searshas a 3 pack of Wilton baking sheetsfor $13.49. Giving back 10k SYWR pts which roll and don't expire until Jan. 31, 2107.
Yes, Sears may go under but not before these pts expire.

These are certainly long-lasting points! Are you sure Sears will be here for another 90 years?

rated:
oos online but still available instore where they're $12.69. Just make sure to pay at least 1 oop.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016