• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Hisense 55" Class 4K Smart TV - 55H7C

$378
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/hisense-55h7c-class-4k-uhd/prod20290871.ip

There aren?t many TVs recommended by Netflix, but this is one of them?and it's ready for some next-level viewing. With four times more pixels (8.3 million) compared to standard high-definition TVs, the H7 Series 4K UHD TV gives you vivid colors, sharp lines, and bold contrast in every picture. ?Always-on? and ?One-touch? hot keys give you fast access to your favorite movies and shows. You'll enjoy award-winning sound integrated from dbx-tv®. Plus, this TV comes with tons of built-in apps.
Take advantage of our Fouranty (a free 4-year warranty) by simply registering your TV.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Link takes you to the Sam's Club website that has it priced at $548.

rated:
timkay2 said:   Link takes you to the Sam's Club website that has it priced at $548.
  I'm not sure why you're not seeing it, but the link for me shows $548 -$170 instant savings = $378

rated:
I'll have to keep an eye on this as BF pricing starts to trickle out.

rated:
I just want to say: OMG!

rated:
I see the $378 price

rated:
The Costco in Bolingbrook IL had this same TV for the same price, however the Oakbrook IL costco did not. Just in case someone does not have a Sams card it might be worth seeing if Costco has it locally.

rated:
anyone know if this is available in-store too?

rated:
Out of Stock Online now. There goes that idea...

rated:
Darn, that probably would have been a good one for our situation, and at the right price too.  We hope to replace an old floor model rear projection 60" TV with a 55" or 60" flat screen TV that will play well with an outside antenna that pulls in our local PBS station, Amazon Fire,and a Blu-Ray DVD.  Thinking of adding Netflix maybe, but we're on a limited Social Security budget, so maximum price would be around $500.  My husband paints in oil and acrylic and watches a lot of the U-Tube videos posted by professional artists showing their various techniques, and I'm told a smart TV would enable him to stream those from the laptop to the TV (or something like that, I'm not sure how it would work), but that's about the only time we'd be using the TV to stream from the internet.  Advice, tips for what to look for on Black Friday, or before if there's a Hot Deal? 

rated:
If you get this brand TV, make sure you have a warranty. We bought one at Costco (not this model) and fortunately it died right before the Costco 2 year warranty ended, and we had the extra warranty. I got a 4k Memorex TV, 55 inches, not smart at Fry's for $349. It's on sale for that price quite often. So far so good with the TV, not the world's best but my husband wanted a larger TV.

rated:
dionaea said:   Darn, that probably would have been a good one for our situation, and at the right price too.  We hope to replace an old floor model rear projection 60" TV with a 55" or 60" flat screen TV that will play well with an outside antenna that pulls in our local PBS station, Amazon Fire,and a Blu-Ray DVD.  Thinking of adding Netflix maybe, but we're on a limited Social Security budget, so maximum price would be around $500.  My husband paints in oil and acrylic and watches a lot of the U-Tube videos posted by professional artists showing their various techniques, and I'm told a smart TV would enable him to stream those from the laptop to the TV (or something like that, I'm not sure how it would work), but that's about the only time we'd be using the TV to stream from the internet.  Advice, tips for what to look for on Black Friday, or before if there's a Hot Deal? 

You wouldn't need a smart TV to hook a laptop up to the TV.  If your laptop has HDMI, you can use an HDMI cable and run it from the laptop to the TV.  However, if you have a smart TV, you might be able to get a Youtube app for it, and not even need the laptop.

rated:
If you just want to post video from your labtop, then get google chromecast that plugs in to a HDMI port.

rated:
rozzer said:   If you get this brand TV, make sure you have a warranty. We bought one at Costco (not this model) and fortunately it died right before the Costco 2 year warranty ended, and we had the extra warranty. I got a 4k Memorex TV, 55 inches, not smart at Fry's for $349. It's on sale for that price quite often. So far so good with the TV, not the world's best but my husband wanted a larger TV.

When you go to the link posted for this TV, the Sam's Club page says that it comes with a factory 4 year warranty...

"At Hisense, we offer a FREE four-year warranty for parts and labor and in-home service for all our 4K TVs. That’s three years longer than almost all other TV manufacturers."

I guess they are only doing 4 years for the 4k models.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016