• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
JHP, 40-grain, 1,200FPS.

rated:
Seems like a pretty good price. Lotta, lotta, lotta restrictions. I was surprised by the no Paypal part.

Ammunition is restricted from sale to CT, DC, IL, MA, NJ, NY, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Oakland, Carson, Santa Ana, Sunnyvale, Marin County, San Francisco, CA, New Orleans, LA, St. Paul City, MN, Philadelphia, PA and Washington DC. You must be 18 or older to purchase ammunition, and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be shipped ground, contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery.
Cannot ship via ship-to-store to Anchorage, AK store. If you choose expedited shipping, then this item will still ship ground. --- Even though you are able to check out with this item, it will be removed from your order if shipping to a restricted location.

Notice--Pay Pal

This item may not be purchased by using the Pay Pal method of payment.

Notice--Bulk Item Packaging

Please note that this item ships in its own packaging, so the contents may be identified.

rated:

rated:
giqcass said:   I was surprised by the no Paypal part.

Been that way for a while now. PayPal prohibits using their payment system for transactions of:

• Any firearm, including rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether they’re for sport and recreation, collectibles, or curio or relic firearms.
  • Firearm parts, including but not limited to receivers and frames, silencers, and kits designed to modify guns so that they fire automatically. High capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators, and camouflaging firearm containers are other items in this category.
  • Ammunition, including propellants like gunpowder or blank ammunition; ammunition or cartridge cases; and primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm.

I had to open a credit card merchant account to receive payments of items on their prohibited list (that are legal in all 50 states).

rated:
0.076/each isn't bad until you get dinged by tax and shipping (state tax and/or no nearby B&M). Worst case, like me, brings it up to 0.088/each.

There are similar/better deals on the web for a similar CCI product.

rated:
Local store pickup a few miles from me. Good deal.

rated:
Local store pickup a few miles from me. Good deal.

rated:
theblenny said:   0.076/each isn't bad until you get dinged by tax and shipping (state tax and/or no nearby B&M). Worst case, like me, brings it up to 0.088/each.

There are similar/better deals on the web for a similar CCI product.

Link?

rated:
Download the app wikiarms

rated:
dead?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016