• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Samsung - 40" Class (40" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Dark Titan
$329.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-40-class-40-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-dark-titan/5622308.p?skuId=5622308

Enjoy your favorite shows on this Samsung 40-inch 4K Smart TV. The 120Hz refresh rate ensures smooth display, even during complex action scenes, and the 2160p resolution lets you see the smallest details. Multiple ports make it easy to connect gaming systems and media players to this Samsung 40-inch 4K Smart TV.

Member Summary

4k tv (661.38kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

proof (180.58kB)
Disclaimer
Bought this online today and when I picked it up, they said there was a price drop, $299 and I will see a credit if a few days.

rated:
When did the price drop to $299.00?..i checked today, and it shows the price now at $399.00...Mine is being shipped to me, and i had paid the sale price of $329.00...

rated:
craig10x said:   When did the price drop to $299.00?..i checked today, and it shows the price now at $399.00...Mine is being shipped to me, and i had paid the sale price of $329.00...
  I see it back up to 399 also. very weird, lucky me

rated:
@Telco: That's for sure...LOL
Well, i will keep an eye on the site and should they put in on sale for a lower price then the $329.00, i will call for a price adjustment on their "price match" guarantee...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016