• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
WalMart in-store has this PS3 hard drive for $12. Below link is for reference only.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Zen-Factory-PS3-Hard-Drive-Playstatio...

You may use brickseek to check inventory:
http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45374701

Member Summary

500GB HDD (94.03kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Try to order for in store pickup where available. Brickseek shows available at $12 but order says $89. Is this normal?
Am I correct in assuming this is a decent SATA drive that can be cracked out of the PS case?

rated:
brusbrother said:   Try to order for in store pickup where available. Brickseek shows available at $12 but order says $89. Is this normal?
Am I correct in assuming this is a decent SATA drive that can be cracked out of the PS case?

Like he said, the link is just for reference.  It's not a sale.  It's clearance item in store and YMMV.  Many stores will be sold out (3/4?) and others will have it for higher prices.

rated:
brusbrother said:   Try to order for in store pickup where available. Brickseek shows available at $12 but order says $89. Is this normal?

I have ordered for instore pickup from WM before at the online price and when I went to pickup the order, the price instore was lower. They adjusted the price to the store price without asking. The easiest way to do it would to select "Pay in Store" option at checkout if it is available for the item. That way you don't have to wait for them to credit you back. I found four of these at a store near me at $12.80. I had two $25 WM gift cards that I have had forever and ended up $6.XX  out of pocket for four of them. I haven't opened one up yet, but the pictures show a 2.5" 500 GB HGST SATA drive inside. I have a feeling the drive manufacturer may vary. Thanks, OP.

rated:
My WalMart had 8. The shelf price was $49.99. I had the associate price check them. It came up $12. I got 3.

rated:
It was a 2.5" 500 GB HGST Hard drive.

rated:
Picked up 2 in Milford, CT $12 each but... do I really need them??

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016