• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Logitech M325 Ambidextrous Wireless Advanced Optical Mice
$9.99
http://www.staples.com/Logitech-M325-Ambidextrous-Wireless-Advanced-Optical-Mice/product_SS5520885

  • Advanced optical mouse with responsive tracking
  • Wireless mouse reduces workspace clutter
  • 3-button mouse for better functionality and fast scrolling capability
  • Compact and portable, measuring 2.24 by 3.73 by 1.54 inches (H x W x D)
  • Single AA battery powers your mouse for over a year
  • Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or later and Linux Kernel 2.6+ for operation
  • Backed by 3-year limited warranty

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
you need to use the St@ples app to get the $9.99 price.

rated:
ehrenrej said:   you need to use the St@ples app to get the $9.99 price.
  

no you don't.

UNFORTUNATELY this op is notorious for not giving all the info.  YOU MUST SELECT THE ITEM FOR CART ADD TO SEE $9.99 price.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ehrenrej said:   you need to use the St@ples app to get the $9.99 price.
  

no you don't.

UNFORTUNATELY this op is notorious for not giving all the info.  YOU MUST SELECT THE ITEM FOR CART ADD TO SEE $9.99 price.

  Add the shopping info without the comment.

rated:
GMY said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ehrenrej said:   you need to use the St@ples app to get the $9.99 price.
  

no you don't.

UNFORTUNATELY this op is notorious for not giving all the info.  YOU MUST SELECT THE ITEM FOR CART ADD TO SEE $9.99 price.

  Add the shopping info without the comment.

  

No, posting bots need to hear it. This goes on constantly.

rated:
So much hostility and negative energy in this thread.
Chill people.

rated:
I bought a red one last week, same price.

rated:
vivienpoker said:   I bought a red one last week, same price.
  Did you get the one with UNIFYING Receiver?  Pictured but nothing on description.

rated:
I'm all stocked up just now, usually grab one or two when they go between 8 and 10 bucks; if they die, hey, np, got an extra. Also an easy gift......

Thx for posting, OP.

Green.

rated:
AusTexDealSeeker said:   I'm all stocked up just now, usually grab one or two when they go between 8 and 10 bucks; if they die, hey, np, got an extra. Also an easy gift......

Thx for posting, OP.

Green.

  I do the same thing.  The battery lasts seemingly forever, even on a computer where I play a clickfest game a lot.  Only had one wear out-after probably two-three years of extremely heavy use.  Plus they come in a lot of different colors and some really bizarre patterns.  The only downside to this mouse is it may be too small for some people's preferences.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016