• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2612997/keurig-k55-coffee-brewi... 

APPLY CODES

DEAL10 and SAVINGS20

Get back $10 in Kohls Cash

Get back $10 in YES 2 YOU REWARDS with Triple Points (each 100 points = $5), you will earn 213 points on this purchase. (comes the following month, must be signed up for program, FREE TO ENROLL)

Apply for $20 MIR  https://www.kohls.com/rebates/10.30Keurig.pdf  Kohls GIFT CARD

6% CB at EBATES, PAY WITH DISCOVER CARD FOR ANOTHER 5% back

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Oct. 30, 2016 @ 6:37pm
Member Summary

K55 (10.71kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Wow! Awesome deal! Ordered with some kitchen towels and $10 off $30 Discover coupon. Thanks OP!

samx (Oct. 30, 2016 @ 9:27p) |

Once again Mistercheap is my hero... In for one.. Thanks man!

grafnburgz (Oct. 30, 2016 @ 10:19p) |

For anyone that got in on this deal, make sure to register your coffee maker at Keurig.com and they will send you a 50% ... (more)

blueribb (Oct. 31, 2016 @ 7:45a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
$8.95 shipping (unless you add $3.01 in other stuff)

rated:
uafgrad said:   $8.95 shipping (unless you add $3.01 in other stuff)

title clearly says STORE PICK UP UAF, which is free. but $3.01 to get fs is a good option too.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   

title clearly says STORE PICK UP UAF, which is free. but $3.01 to get fs is a good option too.

Yeah, that works if your store has it in stock.

rated:
uafgrad said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Yeah, that works if your store has it in stock.

EVERY store within 50 miles of me (in the Philly area) does. so I don't think most will have a problem. of course adding $3 filler if you don't is still a great deal.

rated:
I think also if you're in the store you can get free shipping via the app.

rated:
russ0519 said:   I think also if you're in the store you can get free shipping via the app.

yes, but ordering it online like this nets you 11% extra in CB between Ebates and Discover

rated:
Is this the 1.0 version, or 2.0 that will require hacks?

rated:
ablang said:   Is this the 1.0 version, or 2.0 that will require hacks?

From this, guessing the hack is needed?

Please note: this brewer is compatible with Keurig K-Cup Pods only.

rated:
  buy a reusable pod...

rated:
It ain't $42.

You have to pay over $100 upfront including tax and then apply for all these rebates and crap.

rated:
psxzombie said:   
  buy a reusable pod...

That's not a solution in my opinion. People use K-Cups for their convenience. The reusable pod requires extra work & time (filling and cleaning). 

rated:
dabir said:   It ain't $42.

You have to pay over $100 upfront including tax and then apply for all these rebates and crap.

If you don't like "rebates and crap", you shouldn't be here

rated:
dabir said:   It ain't $42.

Well good day to you Mr. Happy Deal Hunter!

First off it is $71.99 up front, NOT over $100.

The title is VERY CLEAR that the final price is after rebates, codes, etc. That's how deals work. If you don't want to do the work involved or respend money at Kohls, then don't do the deal. 

But please, leave whining at the door. The deal is clearly communicated, don't like the deal requirements? Don't buy it. and go find this item for less than this deal. HAPPY HUNTING! have a nice day.

rated:
I don't think the K55 is a 2.0 version. Shouldn't it work with ALL K-Cups ?

rated:
Mistercheap, you should add a signature that reads

"-now get off my lawn!!"

Seem to be kind of hostile lately but thanks for the deals.

rated:
coolbreeze said:   Mistercheap, you should add a signature that reads

"-now get off my lawn!!"

Seem to be kind of hostile lately but thanks for the deals.

oh not hostile, just sarcastic.   I don't do 'thread crappers' and people not reading titles well. 

rated:
Nice price but the nearest Kohls is far from me.

rated:
fanthegreat said:   Nice price but the nearest Kohls is far from me.

for free shipping simply add $4 worth of filler (will be $3.20 after 20% coupon). They have towels on sale, clearance items, easy to find a $4 filler.

rated:
The $20 rebate Gift Card can be used anywhere VISA Debit cards are accepted according to the rebate terms

rated:
blueribb said:   The $20 rebate Gift Card can be used anywhere VISA Debit cards are accepted according to the rebate terms
 Blueribb,

a little confused, at the top of the rebate PDF link, it clearly says $20 Kohls GIFT CARD as the rebate, not a Visa Card. Am I missing something?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
blueribb said:   The $20 rebate Gift Card can be used anywhere VISA Debit cards are accepted according to the rebate terms
 Blueribb,

a little confused, at the top of the rebate PDF link, it clearly says $20 Kohls GIFT CARD as the rebate, not a Visa Card. Am I missing something?

Read the complete terms at the bottom of the rebate form

rated:
blueribb said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
 Blueribb,

a little confused, at the top of the rebate PDF link, it clearly says $20 Kohls GIFT CARD as the rebate, not a Visa Card. Am I missing something?

Read the complete terms at the bottom of the rebate form

Right I saw that, but I have the feeling those are old T&C's from another promotion.   even at the product link it says $20 Kohls GC Rebate.

rated:
I found another 10 off 30 Discover Card promo in my Discover Account (expires 11/20/16). Second one this month. I was able to stack this offer and my final price after the smoke clears is approx $33 including tax (store pick-up)

rated:
blueribb said:   I found another 10 off 30 Discover Card promo in my Discover Account (expires 11/20/16). Second one this month. I was able to stack this offer and my final price after the smoke clears is approx $33 including tax (store pick-up)
  Works. Thanks!  Brings it down to $68.87 (includes tax) with store pickup.  Nice.  Oh, and the $20 GC makes the value $48.87.  What else did you stack to get it to $33?

rated:
Squonk said:   
blueribb said:   I found another 10 off 30 Discover Card promo in my Discover Account (expires 11/20/16). Second one this month. I was able to stack this offer and my final price after the smoke clears is approx $33 including tax (store pick-up)
  Works. Thanks!  Brings it down to $68.87 (includes tax) with store pickup.  Nice.  Oh, and the $20 GC makes the value $48.87.  What else did you stack to get it to $33?

I received $10 in Kohl's cash, $3.84 from Ebates plus 5% back from Discover Card

This deal was a STEAL !
Thanks MisterCheap

rated:
And I thought everyone in America already owned Keurig coffee maker by now. I would have jumped on this deal if I didn't have one. Nice deal MC.

rated:
blueribb said:   
Squonk said:   

I received $10 in Kohl's cash, $3.84 from Ebates plus 5% back from Discover Card

This deal was a STEAL !
Thanks MisterCheap

you will also get another $10 in KCash on the Triple Yes 2 You Rewards = 210 points or $10 KC in November

rated:
docjoo said:   And I thought everyone in America already owned Keurig coffee maker by now. I would have jumped on this deal if I didn't have one. Nice deal MC.

Many do, but many have gotten the mini's. This is a nice model for when you entertain since it has the tank and you can make multiple mugs w/o having to add more water (versus the one mug, add water each time models).

For the price, good to put away as a spare in case you're sitting on an older one due to break in the near future.

rated:
I just made my first cup of coffee with this. I previously had the K31 / K15 Mini. Here are my impressions on the K55:

Pros:
1. The tank allows you to make multiple cups before needing to refill
2. The size of your coffee is determined by pressing one of three buttons

Cons:
1. It's really noisy compared to the Mini (this may wake up those sleeping)
2. Although it has an auto-shutoff feature, it requires pressing a button first and then it shuts off 2 hrs after the last brew. The Mini shuts off less than a minute after it brews with no buttons to press.
3. It's larger than the Mini (duh)

Note: The K55 is NOT a 2.0 version, so it works with ALL K-Cups just like the Mini

rated:

rated:
Nice post BUT
Do you really have to put "Very Hot" in the title?
The post should speak for itself, no need to pat yourself on the back, have some humility and be classy by letting the post speak for itself

rated:
tuskers said:   Nice post BUT
Do you really have to put "Very Hot" in the title?
The post should speak for itself, no need to pat yourself on the back, have some humility and be classy by letting the post speak for itself

yes I did have to. this is an exceptionally low final price, perhaps the lowest ever. I have plenty of humility and not patting myself on the back. I have answered many questions in the thread, so please, give me a break.

rated:
WOW rating my post red because you are sensitive really shows your true colors, if you are going to post here get a thick skin
Look, I gave you a break and said it is a nice post and for that I say thank you....but I am just saying how you look when you self promote and, in this case, the deal is good and you really don't have to self promote.
I don't know you but you come across as, well, I believe another member stated it "hostile?"
Your rating of my post shows this

rated:
tuskers said:   WOW rating my post red because you are sensitive really shows your true colors, if you are going to post here get a thick skin
Look, I gave you a break and said it is a nice post and for that I say thank you....but I am just saying how you look when you self promote and, in this case, the deal is good and you really don't have to self promote.
I don't know you but you come across as, well, I believe another member stated it "hostile?"
Your rating of my post shows this

you pretty much said I lack class and humility in the same breath as nice post.  there was no reason to make it personal, if anyone was hostile it was you tuskers. you simply could have said the 'very hot' wasn't needed, no need for the personal insults.

rated:
Wow! Awesome deal! Ordered with some kitchen towels and $10 off $30 Discover coupon. Thanks OP!

rated:
Once again Mistercheap is my hero... In for one.. Thanks man!

rated:
For anyone that got in on this deal, make sure to register your coffee maker at Keurig.com and they will send you a 50% off code for your first K-Cup purchase.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016