• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
very low price on this..chicken flavor only. subscribe and save and knock another buck off

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001BCUBFK?linkCode=as1&tag=fatwalletc...

Member Summary

ultramix (11.03kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I think it's a price mistake because the 5# costs the same, but what the heck, I ordered one & hope it ships! Thanks OP!

rated:
I have this on subscribe and save already, and my last two shipments were $48 and $53. Next shipment is at the lower price.

rated:
Try the promo code PETSSNS for extra 20% off...Only allowed on one bag...not several..

rated:
Ordered 3, and they shipped this morning!
Thanks OP!

rated:
The PETSSNS code didn't work for me.

But if you still have the credit for the dog sample box from a few months ago, that will apply to this deal.

rated:
​The code worked for me..Brought the total down to 13.65...Can only be used on one bag...not several..

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016