list of stores

https://www.shoprunner.com/stores/?utm_ 

Member Summary

shoprunner (143.33kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
There is also a 20% coupon SCARY that can be applied.

rated:
Sounds like a good enough deal. A lot of these stores already offer free shipping. Has anyone used Shoprunner before? It sounds like we can still shop thru Ebates or another reward program and that we sign in to Shoprunner at checkout. Is that correct?

rated:
If you have an Amex card it is complimentary: https://www.shoprunner.com/americanexpress

rated:
amuse1 said:   Sounds like a good enough deal. A lot of these stores already offer free shipping. Has anyone used Shoprunner before? It sounds like we can still shop thru Ebates or another reward program and that we sign in to Shoprunner at checkout. Is that correct?

yes, that is correct.  also, the free shipping you speak of is typically standard ship, not 2 day shipping.

rated:
Would be worth it if they still had Dominos.

rated:
I signed up for a free-trial years ago and they kept extending the expiration date for almost 2 years. It has since expired. Since I never had a paid membership, I wonder if I qualify for this.

rated:
I wonder...do people actually pay for shoprunner?

rated:
noapathy said:   I wonder...do people actually pay for shoprunner?

Selling it for $5 on groupon and giving it away if have amex card can't image they sell too many of them at $79 a year

rated:
$5.00 great price for a year of membership too bad most of the store are over priced retailers.

rated:
Get one of the free Amex cards.

Get shop runner free.

Don't pay for it

rated:
Also zero guarantee that the stores currently using SR will continue to do so long term.

Steadily going downhill. I remember when Newegg and AutoZone were SR stores. No more Toys R Us either.

rated:
Used to use it with Drugstore.com as well as Newegg but they've closed.  It usually took more than 2 days to get stuff anyway so I'd never pay for it.

rated:
They still have eBags, I've used it a couple of times there. But I discovered that not everything there is SR eligible, seemed to depend on the weight and distance it had to travel (i.e., if it was going to cost them too much, it wasn't eligible).

Still, I also can't see paying for it.

rated:
Not to threadcrap OP - I have it through my Amex card but hardly ever used it.

rated:
The redeem instruction is so vague talking about links that cannot be found anywhere.

rated:
Hmm i'd only ever use this for Dominos (I pick up the pizzas) and Newegg (where shipping is usually free anyway). I do not find much value in ShopRunner.

That list of applicable stores is disheartening because they're mostly expensive stores. If I had the money to shop at those, I wouldn't care about the cost of shipping...

rated:
I got Shoprunner for a year when there was a good deal via LivingSocial. We used it most for Domino's Pizza, which is no longer on the list. I used it several times with other retailers, but more than half the time, I didn't get whatever I ordered in two or three days. Sure, Bon-Ton, for example, sent my package with two-day shipping, however they'd take five or six days to process the order. Or my Fanatics order took over a month to get to me from a warehouse in a neighboring state. There are also stipulations with some of the retailers that you spend a certain amount before you get the two-day shipping.

rated:
FWIW picked up for $4 after promo code -- Thanks OP.

Used to use SR a LOT with Newegg, but now it's only the occasional item that's SR eligible, & then it only give 2 day ship rather than 3 with Newegg Premier. But last holiday season SR saved us at least $30, mainly at BonTon, so well worth the $4 paid.

rated:
"Scary" not working now.

rated:
flash20 takes a dollar off

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016