• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Surround yourself with comfort and style with this beautiful 6-Pc. Clark Avenue 600 Thread Count Sheet Set. Perfect for both your master and guest bedrooms, each piece in this set features a 600 thread count 100% Egyptian cotton construction that feels oh-so soft against your skin. Whether you're grabbing a quick nap or are calling it a night, you'll love to curl up with these machine-washable Clark Avenue sheets.

• Available in queen and king
  • 600 thread count
  • Material: 100% Egyptian Cotton
  • Fits mattresses up to 15" deep
  • set includes 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet and 4 pillowcases

Sears Sheet Set Link  

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Online Only! Take an EXTRA 10% off home purchases of $50 Sold by Sears. Use code HOME10
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It would help to put "Sears" somewhere in the title.

rated:
leonc said:   It would help to put "Sears " somewhere in the title.
  Yes, store name always belongs in the title.

rated:
Hey Knowit2 I noticed you did not put the store name in the title. Not a big deal, but it helpful to have that in the title for quick viewing. I went ahead and added Sears to your title.

rated:
Neilium said:   Hey Knowit2 I noticed you did not put the store name in the title. Not a big deal, but it helpful to have that in the title for quick viewing. I went ahead and added Sears to your title.
  My Bad, thanks for fixing.

rated:
lol, personally I think the price listing is a bigger issue than missing Sears. Was $39.99 now $119.99. Woo triple the cost.

rated:
macros208 said:   lol, personally I think the price listing is a bigger issue than missing Sears. Was $39.99 now $119.99. Woo triple the cost.
Then again, the product on sale might also be of interest. 
No reviews, these sheets only appear to be available in Kmart and Sears.
Any thoughts on the quality?

rated:
I saw similar while browsing in a Ross retail store.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016