• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Fakespot review is F. Keep that in mind.

rated:
Only applied to white.  Does not apply to multi-color ones.

l8r

-doc

rated:
badrobot said:   Fakespot review is F. Keep that in mind.
  Best part about prime is they can be easily returned and leave some "real" feedback if necessary...  

rated:
mushman said:   
  Best part about prime is they can be easily returned and leave some "real" feedback if necessary...  

I cant imagine the FW community actually taking the time to write a review/feedback...

rated:
OK...for $5.50 they got me.

Plus, this time of year, not much sun here...
"full charge of 5 hours will work more than 8 hours"

rated:
in for 4.  hope they turn out.

rated:
how did u order 4

rated:
Orderded 4 as well. I know the fakespot review is F, but needed some cheap lights so giving it a try.

rated:
Ok supposed to be 5.49, wth is it showing 10.99 (even with the coupon)? 

rated:
ordered the multi-color for $7.99.

rated:
In for 2. Wanted some lights for the backyard anyway.

rated:

If it wasn't obvious what was going on I'd be surprised at how many people buy Christmas lights in June.

rated:
Ordered the multi-colors. Cheapest price according to camel. Worth a try.

rated:
Found a multi-color one on other deal site and there is a 50% off code. https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Decoration-Waterproof-Lighting-Ch...

rated:
I have a few of these, not this exact brand, but the overall they work really well, even in winter. Downside is the solar panel gets wet and ruins them eventually, so put that in a zip lock bag.

rated:
Code invalid. Deal dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016