• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Sony MDR-V6 Studio Monitor Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil
$55
http://www.buydig.com/shop/product/SNMDRV6/Sony-MDR-V6-Studio-Monitor-Headphones-with-CCAW-Voice-Coil

Price shows at final checkout.

Professional-style monitor headphones, 40mm driver units for deep, accurate bass, Wide, padded headband for long-lasting comfort, Folding design for easy portability, Powerful Neodymium magnet for superior sound

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP! Just ordered a pair. I've been watching the price on these for a while.

rated:
nice find

rated:
Great deal, it's $98 on Amazon.

rated:
Work great for monitoring.

rated:
These things are legendary. My pair is nearly 30 years old and puts Beats and similar to shame.

rated:
madbrewer said:   These things are legendary. My pair is nearly 30 years old and puts Beats and similar to shame.

A steal at $55.

Ditto, my set are of similar age, bought them when they first came on the market. Was that ever a good choice! I replaced the flaking pleather ear pads about 5 years ago for some nice Beyerdynamic EDT250V cloth ones, they fit perfect and are more comfortable.

rated:
Looking for something like this but with Noise Cancelling... Nice find otherwise...

rated:
Now $59. You need to add to your cart to see the price of $59

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016