• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dell Home offers the Samsung64.5'' Curved 4K 2160p LED-Backlit LCD Ultra HD Ultra HD Smart Television,model no.UN65KU6500,bundled with  $300 Dell Gift Card for $1199.99 with free shipping.

Features:
 a 3840x2160(2160p)native resolution,4k upscaling,802.11ac wireless,Bluetooth,Smart TV apps (Netflix,YouTube,Hulu Plus,more),USB,and three HDMI inputs.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Doesn't look like the Biz link comes with the $300 Dell GC though

greenglow (Nov. 04, 2016 @ 1:17p) |

It shows after you add to cart.

VegasVegan (Nov. 04, 2016 @ 6:07p) |

Looks to be dead now. $1299 price and no gift card.

mstnggt66 (Nov. 07, 2016 @ 8:13a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Might want to put the price in the subject.

rated:
Grm... Does Dell price match with its own?  Two weeks ago I got it with the deal of $1299 ($100 more) and same $300 GC.

rated:
ltrinh said:   Grm... Does Dell price match with its own?  Two weeks ago I got it with the deal of $1299 ($100 more) and same $300 GC.
  Did you use a CC with purchase price protection? Discover and Citi Double cash will give you the $100 back. 

rated:
RedWolfe01 said:   Might want to put the Goddamn price in the subject.
  fixed that for you!

What I want to know is this:

Moderator said - Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATERHOT DEALS. — Nov/01/2016 12:02 AM 

WHY ISN'T the MODERATOR fixing this, AND admonishing the user for leaving the most important part OUT OF THE TITLE????

rated:
Stubtify said:   
ltrinh said:   Grm... Does Dell price match with its own?  Two weeks ago I got it with the deal of $1299 ($100 more) and same $300 GC.
  Did you use a CC with purchase price protection? Discover and Citi Double cash will give you the $100 back. 

I financed with Dell and according to Dell site, there is 30 days price match.  Fingers crossed.

rated:
Technologist said:   
  fixed that for you!

Moderator said - Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATERHOT DEALS. — Nov/01/2016 12:02 AM 

WHY ISN'T the MODERATOR fixing this, AND admonishing the user for leaving the most important part OUT OF THE TITLE????

Just to clarify what happened here, that message is auto generated by the category of this deal, so a mod didn't come to this thread, read it, then manually put that, and then forget to add the price.  

I have updated the title with a price now. If you see something like this in the future, you can always click the 'alert mods' link in the OP, then a moderator will see this deal for sure and make the necessary changes.

rated:
Are you sure they will price match? I was curious since the terms usually state that free inclusions on offers (Dell gift card in this case) void price match, unless I am mistaken?

rated:
greenglow said:   Are you sure they will price match? I was curious since the terms usually state that free inclusions on offers (Dell gift card in this case) void price match, unless I am mistaken?
  I called and they price matched.  The old deal (the one I made purchase) also has the same $300 GC.  So the $100 difference in price is the only different and they price match against their own site.  Sweet!!! but seeing is believing, right?  It will take a few days.

rated:
I was referring to price matching from a credit card, not Dell themselves.

rated:
You can also use your credit card price match option and price match with Frys.com and get almost 200 dollars back. Look at this week ad on their website.

rated:
Also , 5% back if you are a Dell advantage member which is equivalent to 60 some dollars. Also, go through Ebates.com and select Dell to get 10% cashback.

rated:
Other forums are talking about this Tv to get for less than 600 after 5% from Dell, 10 % from Ebates, pricematch and 300 dollars gift card from Dell

rated:
pakusa said:   Other forums are talking about this Tv to get for less than 600 after 5% from Dell, 10 % from Ebates, pricematch and 300 dollars gift card from Dell

Here is an irony for you, retailers rebate and you have to pay the taxes on the full value..  in THIS case we are getting percent rebates (5 and 10%) - based on the full value.    

rated:
Xenocrates said:   
Technologist said:   
  fixed that for you!

Just to clarify what happened here, that message is auto generated by the category of this deal, so a mod didn't come to this thread, read it, then manually put that, and then forget to add the price.  

I have updated the title with a price now. If you see something like this in the future, you can always click the 'alert mods' link in the OP, then a moderator will see this deal for sure and make the necessary changes.

Then I suggest that you change it from "Moderator comment" to "FW SYSTEM COMMENT" or something similar, that way no one thinks an actual human would neglect to correct the errors.  We would know to blame the PROGRAMMERS, who have BOTs running the asylum!  
*mostly meant in jest, but the truth hurts sometimes.... 

rated:
pakusa said:   Other forums are talking about this Tv to get for less than 600 after 5% from Dell, 10 % from Ebates, pricematch and 300 dollars gift card from Dell
  10% from Ebates is for Dell Business.  This deal is on Dell Home, so I don't think you can get 10% from Ebates.  You get 10% instead of 5% if financed with Dell (12 month interest free).

rated:
pakusa said:   You can also use your credit card price match option and price match with Frys.com and get almost 200 dollars back. Look at this week ad on their website.
  Can anyone actually confirm this works?
That is that a credit card will price match when the offer on Dell includes a gift card, but Frys for example does not?
I recall reading something in the terms that bundles do not count, and I assume a credit card would classify the free giftcard as a bundle of some sort.

rated:
I dont think you are right on the Frys price match.
First off, the models are different. Dell has the F in their model number in the end for reasons just like this. So it is not theoretically an identical item the credit card company will say.
#2 is your $200 savings only comes after a promo code. The price match needs to be an advertised price, not after a promo code

Just wanted to get this out there before people got excited and got their hopes up.
Correct me if I am wrong though.

rated:
I came to Frys in San Jose, CA yesterday to ask for a price match, the sale rep was only to discount $200, but I got to pay sale tax. If you buy from Dell, you may get up to $500 rebate ($300 Dell egift card + 10% Ebate + 5% Dell Advantage + 1% cash back from credit card (mine is 1.5%)). The thing is you have to spend Dell egift card within 90-day.
P.S: Any demand for Dell egift card on eBay or Craiglist??. Thanks

rated:
bton4753 said:   I came to Frys in San Jose, CA yesterday to ask for a price match, the sale rep was only to discount $200, but I got to pay sale tax. If you buy from Dell, you may get up to $500 rebate ($300 Dell egift card + 10% Ebate + 5% Dell Advantage + 1% cash back from credit card (mine is 1.5%)). The thing is you have to spend Dell egift card within 90-day.
P.S: Any demand for Dell egift card on eBay or Craiglist??. Thanks

For clarification, Dell HOME is different then Dell Business and ebates is not 10% for HOME
Not sure on the giftcard game, heard a lot of people get scammed by selling them on certain sites

rated:
I believe 10% rebate was dead at Ebates. It was back to 2.5% for Dell Consumer. Yesterday it was 10% at Dell Consumer

rated:
ltrinh said:   
  10% from Ebates is for Dell Business.  This deal is on Dell Home, so I don't think you can get 10% from Ebates.  You get 10% instead of 5% if financed with Dell (12 month interest free).

You can also get this deal on Dell Biz.
Here's the link for the tv on the business side
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&...

rated:
VegasVegan said:   
ltrinh said:   
  10% from Ebates is for Dell Business.  This deal is on Dell Home, so I don't think you can get 10% from Ebates.  You get 10% instead of 5% if financed with Dell (12 month interest free).

You can also get this deal on Dell Biz.

Doesn't look like the Biz link comes with the $300 Dell GC though

rated:
greenglow said:   
VegasVegan said:   
ltrinh said:   

You can also get this deal on Dell Biz.

Doesn't look like the Biz link comes with the $300 Dell GC though

It shows after you add to cart.

rated:
Looks to be dead now. $1299 price and no gift card.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016