• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.ebay.com 

CONGRATULATIONS! You've activated the eBay Bucks bonus offer.  Earn 4% on any qualifying item, 6% on $25+ items, 8% on $50+ items Expires:

Nov 2, 2016 11:59 PM PDT

Member Summary

ebay (3.30kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks got it on both accts even though maxed out $500 already on 1 acct (bought 5 gold coins during last offer on 10/19-20).

This is unusual for eBay to offer these deals so early on into Q4.  ironically, they offered deal on 10/19 and they reported worse than expected revenue and profit same day after 4 PM PST - could have shorted the stock!  

Anyway expect more between now and 12/31.

PS - darn  it gold jumped $10 today...

rated:
BPH789 said:   Thanks got it on both accts even though maxed out $500 already on 1 acct (bought 5 gold coins during last offer on 10/19-20).

This is unusual for eBay to offer these deals so early on into Q4.  ironically, they offered deal on 10/19 and they reported worse than expected revenue and profit same day after 4 PM PST - could have shorted the stock!  

Didn't think you earned bucks on gift cards or bullion anymore.

rated:
What to buy?

rated:
heyeaglefn said:   
BPH789 said:   Thanks got it on both accts even though maxed out $500 already on 1 acct (bought 5 gold coins during last offer on 10/19-20).

Didn't think you earned bucks on gift cards or bullion anymore.

Gold coins from coins and world currency category still offer $100 back.

rated:
Bah. Didn't get the offer through eBay. I have a list of things to buy whenever an offer like this come up. Oh, well.

rated:
ktriciak said:   Bah. Didn't get the offer through eBay.  I have a list of things to buy whenever an offer like this come up. Oh, well.

Be sure to sign up as not automatic.  I signed up the 2nd acct manually and got the offer within a month.

And these offers may be targeted to more frequent buyers.  I've been maxing out on 1 acct since Q2 2015 and 2nd acct since Q3 2015.  Somehow eBay enrolled me on their new beta "concierge" service and I get instantaneous responses like submitting complaint about seller in China constantly spamming me demanding that I change the negative rating (for $0.99 iphone cable that was never received) and for that CSR gave me $10 coupon, and instantly escalate items not received.  They also provided free paid return label - it was returning 35 lb cd player from CA to NJ and provided next-day priority which must have costed them a bundle.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016