• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sample ow fares
Atlantic City-FtLauderdale $34
NYC-Los Angeles $42
Restrictions apply

Link 

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Nov. 1, 2016 @ 12:46pm
Member Summary

spirit (10.95kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Apart from the fact that by having a price, they are clearly not reducing prices by 100%, anyone who has flown Spirit before can tell you what a nightmare it can be.
I would never fly them again even if they paid me $20 to fly somewhere.

rated:
leonc said:   Apart from the fact that by having a price, they are clearly not reducing prices by 100%, anyone who has flown Spirit before can tell you what a nightmare it can be.
I would never fly them again even if they paid me $20 to fly somewhere.

It's always in the fine print, isn't it?Terms and Conditions*Coupon usage/booking must be made on spirit.com by 11:59 PM on November 1. This offer is valid only on new, non-refundable flight and vacation package bookings made at spirit.com for travel: 11/8/16. The coupon code does NOT apply to $9 Fare Club exclusive fares (including O and N classes of service), U class fares and also Y class fares, which are our highest fares and may be the only fares available on certain dates or flights. Coupon offers are valid only with fares of $49 each way or higher at spirit.com for travel between the specified dates in each offer. Coupon applies to the flight portion of a vacation package only. Please note that the value of the coupon does not apply to the Passenger Usage Fee (up to $17.99 each way) or DOT Unintended Consequences Fee ($2.00 each way) which are included in the 'Base Fare'. The coupon will apply to the remaining balance once these are deducted from the combination of the 'Base Fare' and 'Fuel' (where applicable). This promotion is only available at spirit.com and customers must enter the promotional code 100PCT to receive this offer. This offer cannot be combined with other promotional code offers and is not valid on the travel agency website. Lower fares generally available at the airport and are subject to availability. Not all markets are operated on a daily basis during the travel period, or necessarily for the entire travel period -- please see www.spirit.com for details. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016