• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Last November I got 36-pack for $5.97.  I will wait for a better deal.

rated:
Thank you MrC. I ordered one. I usually get the AAA's from ShopRite, with a coupon. Sometimes, they are cheaper there. I'm all out of AAA's so I need to order them fast! I just used 2, for the remote TV!

rated:
I've had more leakage from Rayovacs than either Energizer or Duracells. I won't buy these anymore - just sayin.

rated:
Any 9V battery on sale?

rated:
Purchased these from HD @$4 for 30 a while back. They just don't have the staying power.

rated:
CaedynsPapu said:   I've had more leakage from Rayovacs than either Energizer or Duracells. I won't buy these anymore - just sayin.

I agree, but most time that happens it seems as if I left them in whatever device way too long. and I know all I bought for a real long time was Rayovac, so I can't exactly compare fairly to another brand

rated:
I bought a lot from the Home Depot sale and don't think they last that long either. I'll go with Eveready or Duracell next time.

rated:
CaedynsPapu said:   I've had more leakage from Rayovacs than either Energizer or Duracells. I won't buy these anymore - just sayin.
  Is this just when they are kept in the package? I bought a ton of these 3 years ago and they are still in the package just fine. These are in a cool dry place, out of sunlight if it matters.

rated:
ubuntu88 said:   Last November I got 36-pack for $5.97.  I will wait for a better deal.

Cool story bro.  This November I'm getting a 30-pack for $6.99, no waiting.

rated:
Do not buy these. They have ruined many things of mine since I woke up and quit buying them.
They disconnected their customer service number when I tried to complain.

rated:
48 Dynex AAA batteries are on sale at Bestbuy for $9, this is cheaper per battery than the Rayovac 30 pack for $7. The Dynex are available with free shipping and are in stock.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dynex-aaa-batteries-48-pack-blue-silver/7150065.p

rated:
Not expired. It's on again!

rated:
  I had multiple leaks from Duracell in the last year.  Killed a wireless mouse and a temperature gauge.  I looked up their no leak warranty but it's not clear at all how to file a claim.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016