• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Maybe a mistake, maybe not. Looks like the price has been inching down slowly.

http://camelcamelcamel.com/KitchenAid-KCO234CCU-Convection-Count...

They're trying to clear inventory, maybe?

rated:
That's a nice looking price descent.

rated:
$69 everywhere else

rated:
I was interested but lots of nasty (and some scary) 1 and 2-star reviews on Amazon

rated:
I don't think I'd call it a price mistake, OP. According to camel^3, it's $10 below its previous low. It has been in a steady decline since October 15th.

rated:
MasterRebater said:   I was interested but lots of nasty (and some scary) 1 and 2-star reviews on Amazon
  Same here. Seems like people are saying that it takes a long time to pre-heat and to toast. So will pass on this one. Good brand name but seems like it doesn't live up to its reputation.

rated:
docjoo said:   
MasterRebater said:   I was interested but lots of nasty (and some scary) 1 and 2-star reviews on Amazon
  Same here. Seems like people are saying that it takes a long time to pre-heat and to toast. So will pass on this one. Good brand name but seems like it doesn't live up to its reputation.

KitchenAid ranks pretty low for me after last week. We have a full size oven, and they wanted $48 for the bulb for inside the oven. Only 3 years old, and I figure the other will go soon. So $100 for 3 years is as crazy as it gets for a light imo (unless they are HPS ) . It turns out I probably could have modified the first bulb I got at HomeDepot, but didn't realize it. The bulb I pulled said G12, and home depot had G9, though the prongs matched, but ended up being too long. So to KitchenAid and got the crazy price, well they parts department. We got two bulbs, and they say G bleeping 9, but fit.  They did offer the full light housing, bulb & fixture for $34. So someone did try to save us money, but made me scratch my head even harder (hole housing + light < light). 

I told them I think they have a responsibility to have reasonably priced parts for these things. I can't believe every other household would be okay with $50 for 1 light. No other light costs that much, for such little output. Anyway, oven is turkey ready now. But probably not looking at KitchenAid again for any appliance

rated:
KitchenAid screwed me on a $50 rebate once.....never again Kithenaid.

rated:
My wife has bought 3 Kitchenaid stand mixers in about 3 years. Every 13 months, they die (just when their warranty expires)

rated:
Often cheaper at Fry's.

rated:
jamfed said:   My wife has bought 3 Kitchenaid stand mixers in about 3 years. Every 13 months, they die (just when their warranty expires)
  Buy once, cry once. My Blendtec
has been going strong fro 6 years now. Daily use.  

rated:
auksas123 said:   
jamfed said:   My wife has bought 3 Kitchenaid stand mixers in about 3 years. Every 13 months, they die (just when their warranty expires)
  Buy once, cry once. My Blendtec 
has been going strong fro 6 years now. Daily use.  

Green. Love the "Will it blend?" vids.

rated:
TellyTubby said:   Often cheaper at Fry's.
  Yes. I just received mine from Frys. $40, free shipping, no tax. Had to wait a long time for that price.
I haven't tested it much yet, but it doesn't seem to get as hot as my older hamilton beach toaster oven that just died after about 5 years of almost daily toasting and baking.

rated:
we have been relatively happy with our Panasonic infrared toaster oven.  A bit smaller but no pre heat time which is really cool

rated:
shows 54$, when you add it to cart its 103, seen it for better deals in the past

rated:
ricoscoro said:   we have been relatively happy with our Panasonic infrared toaster oven.  A bit smaller but no pre heat time which is really cool

I have one too.  Was going to buy a newer model but mine is 11 years old and still do what I want it to do. 

rated:
Dead

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016