• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Schlage (15.92kB)
Disclaimer
For one day only, Amazon is offering Schlage and Kwikset Door Locks and Hardware up to 42% Off  with free shipping.

Schlage

• Connect Camelot Satin Nickel Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm and Handleset with Accent Interior Lever (Left or Right) - $179.00
  • Connect Camelot Aged Bronze Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm and Handleset with Accent Interior Lever (Left or Right) - $179.00
  • Plymouth Satin Chrome Elan Keypad Lever - $85.40
  • Plymouth Aged Bronze Keypad Entry with Flair Interior Lever - $79.50
  • Touch Century Matte Black Deadbolt - $79.00
  • Touch Keyless Touchscreen Century Trim Matte Black Lock with Latitude Lever - $79.00
  • Touch Keyless Touchscreen Century Trim Satin Nickel Lock with Latitude Lever - $79.00
  • Touch Century Satin Nickel Deadbolt - $79.00
  • Camelot Satin Nickel Keypad Entry with Flex Lock and Georgian Interior Knob - $73.50
  • Plymouth Single-Cylinder Bright Brass Handleset with Georgian Knob - $69.50
  • Camelot Antique Brass Keypad Entry with Flex Lock with Georgian Interior Knob - $69.30

Kwikset

• Z-Wave SmartCode 910 Contemporary Single Cylinder Polished Chrome Electronic Deadbolt Featuring SmartKey - $149.00
  • Hawthorne Single Cylinder Satin Nickel Handleset with Cameron Knob Featuring SmartKey - $149.00
  • Tavaris Single Cylinder Satin Nickel Handleset with Vedani Lever Featuring SmartKey - $90.30
  • Commonwealth Iron Black Entry Lever Featuring SmartKey - $29.00
  • 159 Series Square Contemporary Double Cylinder Satin Nickel Deadbolt Featuring SmartKey - $29.00
  • Commonwealth Satin Nickel Hall/Closet Lever - $19.00
  • Delta Venetian Bronze Passage Hall/Closet Lever - $9.99
  • Delta Venetian Bronze Privacy Bed/Bath Lever - $9.96

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Warning - for either of the "Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm and Handleset with Accent Interior Lever (Left or Right) ", don't buy left or right handing based on the picture as HD has the pictures reversed. The Left Hand model has the right hand image and vice versa. Make sure the correct model number is the one you want. I compared products on Schlage's website.

rated:
Shoot, I've just purchased one per picture. I will return for the correct handling when I received it. Thanks P.

rated:
Sold Out-89122

rated:
Love my camelot door lock....had it over a year and it has been awesome!

rated:
All the good ones are sold out.....DEAD.

rated:
paulmfarris said:   Warning - for either of the "Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm and Handleset with Accent Interior Lever (Left or Right) ", don't buy left or right handing based on the picture as HD has the pictures reversed. The Left Hand model has the right hand image and vice versa. Make sure the correct model number is the one you want. I compared products on Schlage's website.
  Same thing happened to me about two months ago with Home Depot.  I called and made them aware of the error, but they still did not fix it.  

rated:
Go with Schlage over Kwikset...much higher quality.

rated:
ArmchairArchitect said:   Go with Schlage over Kwikset...much higher quality.
  Also if you look up video of how good these locks are many of the kwikset locks are really easy to pick. Not sure if they have ever addressed this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR-h64WwfW8

rated:
ezwrighter said:   Love my camelot door lock....had it over a year and it has been awesome!
Me too!
I have the Connect Camelot version working in conjunction with a Wink Hub.
No more lost or forgotten keys for the kids. (How many round trips from work that has saved me the last year!).
High quality and easy installation. I did it myself.  You just have to be sure that the deadbolt opens and closes smoothly.
I've even found the battery life to be quit acceptable. I've had the Connect Camelot for a bit over a year and am on my second set of batteries (4xAA).

rated:
eandtee said:   
ezwrighter said:   Love my camelot door lock....had it over a year and it has been awesome!
Me too!
I have the Connect Camelot version working in conjunction with a Wink Hub.
No more lost or forgotten keys for the kids. (How many round trips from work that has saved me the last year!).
High quality and easy installation. I did it myself.  You just have to be sure that the deadbolt opens and closes smoothly.
I've even found the battery life to be quit acceptable. I've had the Connect Camelot for a bit over a year and am on my second set of batteries (4xAA).

Yep, same setup...wink and this.  Sounds like we have had the same experience.

rated:
Couldn't be happier with mine either. I use it with Smartthings hub and it works perfectly.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016