• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Pacuwi through Amazon has this 4000mAh power bank with stereo bluetooth speaker and built in flash light on clearance for $16.99 after coupon code: G9XUHHXS

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AWBR2Z2/

This deal expires on 12/1/2016

- Durable, multifunction, waterproof, portable, compact design.
- Good coating quality: all plastic surfaces and even metallic grids are soft coated.
- Amazing sound quality: clear, powerful, loud, noticeable amount of bass.
- Can be a power bank: 4000mAh battery capacity;Provide at least 8 hours of continuous music play.
- Has flashlight with 5600K color temperature and CRI>80; Support TF cards up to 32GB.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, EXPIRED DEALS. — Dec. 7, 2016 @ 4:36am
Member Summary

speaker (7.60kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Though Fake spot graded it F, it has not received 1 star review since March. Worth a try. Thanks.

rated:
I got the info for https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-XREXS-Portable-Wireless-Microphone/dp/B016RV51CW
50% off to use the code: DY2745ZK
Do you think that it worth?

rated:
I can't get either code to work. WTF?

rated:
Appears both codes are dead

rated:
Now the price drop to 13.99 with code 89HDVKVV. I have asked for a refund.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016