• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon 

These are obscenely delicious and have a lot of calories. Best use is for gifts if you don't want to gain weight or for yourself if you're blessed with fantastic will power. There's supposed to be a 15% discount if you clip the coupon on the page, but I got only about 5% off the posted $12.89 for 48 price. And if you don't have Amazon Prime, it looks like shipping is additional. Never seen a box of 48 sold for this low a price before.

Member Summary

ferrero (21.67kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
in for one (gifting for sure!) Thanks OP! I got 15% discount as well

rated:
MicahMc said:   in for one (gifting for sure!) Thanks OP! I got 15% discount as well
  I don't know why, but I didn't get the full 15% off. I tried it for one and for three, but got only about 5% off for both quantities. So I got three. This has happened to me frequently for click the coupon A.mazon items. Strange.

rated:
cga said:   
MicahMc said:   in for one (gifting for sure!) Thanks OP! I got 15% discount as well
  I don't know why, but I didn't get the full 15% off. I tried it for one and for three, but got only about 5% off for both quantities. So I got three. This has happened to me frequently for click the coupon A.mazon items. Strange.

Think you need at least 5 items to get the full 15% discount.  

rated:
I got %15 off one. $1.93 discount no matter how many boxes in the cart.

rated:
If you're a Costc0 member, they have this for $12.xx year around and last month they had it on sale for $8.xx.

rated:
There's no C.ostco convenient to me, but it's good to know they sell it for that price all year long. I don't recall ever seeing a box of 48 selling this cheap locally, and definitely never for $8.xx. Regarding the coupon, I tried it on a quantity of one, and then three; each time I received about 5% off, not 15%. I've come across this several times before on Amazon and have never been able to figure out why.

The only other reasonably price chocolate that I find as delicious as this one is the Lindt milk chocolate balls--the ones wrapped in red. They sometimes go on sale, but not often.

I couldn't find any listing for Ferrero Rocher on C.ostco. Maybe it's available only in the store.

rated:
Same price via google express costco without shipping and taxes. Good deal!

rated:
ach1199 said:   If you're a Costc0 member, they have this for $12.xx year around and last month they had it on sale for $8.xx.

the sale occurs at most 2 times a year

currently the lindt and tobler are on sale

rated:
The chocolate was so good,I'm almost out.

rated:
Nice deal, got 3.

rated:
I gained a lot of weight eating these. Fair warning.

rated:
I would prefer Costco or BJ's. Sometimes coupons make them even cheaper. Also the stock is fresh and gets completed quickly. And we have a newer stock. Not sure of Amazon as how old the stock is from their warehouses.

rated:
A box of 12 costs $3 at WalMart
so, 48 will cost $12...

rated:
I've purchased many food items from A.mazon and their expiration dates were always well into the future. I have more confidence in the freshness of Amazon's stock than C.ostco's or BJ's.

rated:
hmm. no coupon with either posted link now for me (I have Prime)

Scary: #1 Best Seller in Grocery & Gourmet Food

rated:
I guess the coupon is no longer valid, so the deal is technically dead. But for those of us without a cheaper local alternative, it's still a good deal. And a whole lot easier than going to the store.

rated:
reg price in costco.

rated:
great deal.I have already got one

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016