rated:
www.savingstar.com 

single serve cup, expires 11/5/16

Member Summary

Rice A Roni or Pasta Roni (107.26kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I don't have the offer.  Is it regional or not up?  I had 6 redemptions in October.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   I don't have the offer.  Is it regional or not up?  I had 6 redemptions in October.
Looks like it's targeted.  I have it (and rec'd email), but my Mom or brother did not.  0 redemptions in October for all of us.

rated:
I haven't gotten the email (at least yet), but it was available this morning when I logged in. And usually I get the day-before-warning email.

Funny...

rated:
They've apparently started targeting/regionalizing all these freebie deals. I didn't have the last one, either, which was for Jiffy corn muffin mix, which I had gotten several times in the past.

rated:
yoregano said:   They've apparently started targeting/regionalizing all these freebie deals. I didn't have the last one, either, which was for Jiffy corn muffin mix, which I had gotten several times in the past.
It's not regional because last time, 2 of my family's accounts for the Jiffy offer but one did not. This time all 3 got it. 

I had to buy this at Target because neither Shoprite or Stop & Shop had it. Fortunately I had a Target gift card, so I got to burn some of that.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016