• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Whirlpool-55-Decibel-Built-In-Dishwashe...

AccuSense® soil sensor determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean
AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket sits in the door or on front of the rack to free up space for more dishes
1-hour wash cycle option will get dishes clean in about half the time
Features Sani Rinse option, Normal cycle, Heavy cycle, High Temp wash, heated dry and Soak and Clean cycle
Remembers your last cycle you picked and automatically chooses it for you the next time
Designed to meet the needs of Kosher and Sabbath observant - once a dishwasher cycle is complete, and after the door has been open and shut once, it can continue to be opened and closed without lights, icons, displays or tones being activated
Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA with American Pride
Need this dishwasher installed? Lowe’s can help, simply call 1-866-678-2761 prior to purchase

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Also available at Sears for $274.99 + get $12.75 back in Shop Your Way points
http://www.sears.com/whirlpool-dishwasher-w-anyware-8482-plus-si...

rated:
Within $5 everywhere, but has a plastic interior for that reason I am out

rated:
freeze1617 said:   Within $5 everywhere, but has a plastic interior for that reason I am out

Watch much Shark Tank?

But I agree.

rated:
shark tank?

rated:
I've had a Whirlpool dishwasher with a white plastic interior for over 10 years. Still working perfectly producing amazingly spotless glasses and silverware plus the white plastic interior remains white and unstained. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this d/w if I needed one.

rated:
I think I got this exact model a few months ago and I'm pretty happy with it so far. Hooked up it myself too (only issue was the hose didn't fit my existing connection, so I McGuvered the 2 hoses together and seems to work OK.

Also had to order the side mounting kit since we got marble counters.  

rated:
freeze1617 said:   shark tank?
  If you are wondering no sharks in the water. ABC Friday nights. Give it a shot.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016