• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Walmart has the Sceptre 55" 4K 60Hz LED HDTV (U550CV-U)  on rollback for $339.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is $20.00 cheaper than the last time this was a Best Deal

• 55" 4K LED Backlit LCD Display
  • 60Hz
  • 5.5ms Response Time
  • 15000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • 250 cd/m2 Brightness
  • 4 HDMI and 1 USB Inputs
  • 48.82" x 30.51" x 10.63" (w/ stand)

Rated 3.8/5 stars from 373 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This TV is a POS. DO NOT BUY!! You'll be lucky if the thing is in one piece when you open the box and you'll be even luckier if it lasts a month before you start having display issues. Ordered two of these a few months ago for about this price and both were damaged in the box before I even took them out. The display on one was so badly cracked it had to have been a return they didn't even bother to look at before slapping a shipping label on it and sending it back out. Very questionable quality control. I shipped them both back and hadn't owned the replacements a week before the display on one of them started to crap the bed. This deal is definitely too good to be true. Stay away, stay very far away...

rated:
So cheap - worth pointing out WalMart's protection plan (that looks great according to the terms on their website) is $52 for 4 years or $36 for 3

rated:
with tech 4K andand 15000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio.Who use ? I think that picture is nice and good price.

rated:
I was looking for the better deal of Samsung for the same price i can't seem to find..

rated:
Super cheap. Too good to be true.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016