• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the following FAR

needs shoprunner otherwise...
Worldnect Dual Charging Stand - PlayStation 4 2.99
Coupon code EMCFFET59 - $15 MIR card exp 11/30/16

This info will be added ASAP to the QS of the main thread . Thank you for reading.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
anyone know how ps3 controllers fit into this? 

rated:
golgo1313 said:   anyone know how ps3 controllers fit into this? 
  They don't.  PS3 controllers have a mini USB connection and PS4 have a micro USB.  It's a pretty small difference that you might not even notice when looking at them until you try to connect them to the opposite type.  What I found to work well for PS3 controllers was getting a really long (12 or 15 ft.) USB to mini cable off of Monoprice for a couple dollars that would allow to play and charge a controller at the same time.

Edit:  Or you can still use this stand, it looks like it has 2 USB ports on the side that you can connect any other device to with the appropriate cable.

rated:
shows as $20...$15 rebate means cost is $5 not FAR.  AM i missing something?

rated:
frogface said:   shows as $20...$15 rebate means cost is $5 not FAR.  AM i missing something?
  You need a registered email to get the coupon.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016