• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
So I'm having one really bizarre issue with this. For some reason, my cable box remote (the standard Motorola cable box)... (more)

sdskees (Nov. 11, 2016 @ 2:59p) |

Now $49.99!

DizzyT71 (Nov. 27, 2016 @ 10:34a) |

And NO 30000 points!

ocean935 (Nov. 27, 2016 @ 12:31p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looks like the power adapter input is on the side.

rated:
there are $5 off and $10 off Qs around too, will have to google for Kmart Qs

rated:
There's a LAYAWAY10 code that takes $10 off, it's supposed to be for getting layaway, but with having it shipped (since free shipping on $50+) there was no further prompts... Otherwise there's a $5 off $50 unique code at RTLMNOT

rated:
I had $9 surprise points.  Also topcashback is showing 4% back in my account as pending.  And ofcourse the points rolled.  

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   There's a LAYAWAY10 code that takes $10 off, it's supposed to be for getting layaway, but with having it shipped (since free shipping on $50+) there was no further prompts... Otherwise there's a $5 off $50 unique code at RTLMNOT
  "We're sorry, this coupon is no longer valid."

I have $11 in points on $50+ but that goes away with the LAYAWAY10 code bringing order down to $49.99.  Or maybe I just can't stack the two?

ETA:  As zapy stated below, seems all coupons cancel the bonus points.  Just tried another $5 code and the bonus points vanish.

rated:
Using a coupon removes any surprise points I had. I had $8 in surprise points until adding the $10 layaway coupon. Would have liked BOTH LOL

rated:
I've been contemplating this now for a half hour or so. It would end up costing me $20 in points for it. My biggest hesitation is the plug-ins on the side. Does anyone know if the power adapter has a right angle tip, or straight out? and if you do have it, does it sound good?

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   I've been contemplating this now for a half hour or so. It would end up costing me $20 in points for it. My biggest hesitation is the plug-ins on the side. Does anyone know if the power adapter has a right angle tip, or straight out? and if you do have it, does it sound good?
  A google search shows it as a right angle plug...
http://thumbs.picclick.com/00/s/NzIwWDk2MA==/z/HU8AAOSwUdlWetH8/...

rated:
fraggerman said:   
MeIsCheap said:   I've been contemplating this now for a half hour or so. It would end up costing me $20 in points for it. My biggest hesitation is the plug-ins on the side. Does anyone know if the power adapter has a right angle tip, or straight out? and if you do have it, does it sound good?
  A google search shows it as a right angle plug...
http://thumbs.picclick.com/00/s/NzIwWDk2MA==/z/HU8AAOSwUdlWetH8/...

thank you. whoops on the brain fart on not googling

rated:
I ordered it and picked it up already (I could have had it shipped but I'm going to be out of town next week and wanted to get it before that). It's a decent one for the price. I've never used anything but the speakers in a TV for a TV, so while this would probably be something for a spare TV that is never used for most people, it is a nice upgrade for me (I'll probably eventually splurge for something nicer for my main TV and move this to my bedroom as I "evolve"). I can't really comment on how it compares to others since it is my first, but it is a definite improvement over the stock speakers on my TV.

As for the plug-ins on the side, it probably would have been better if they'd put them on the back, but it isn't too bad. The plug is at a right angle, but even beyond that, the side plug-ins don't stick out as badly as I thought they would. Then again, keep in mind I'm not exactly the most picky person on these things... but I have definitely seen things like this that look bad.

rated:
Just ordered one for pickup. Used my $5 reward points and earned $30 reward points in return to use on another purchase. Thank you for posting!!

rated:
Wibble.

rated:
$50 on Amazon with crappy reviews.

rated:
TellyTubby said:   $50 on Amazon with crappy reviews.
  I discovered that also. So for that reason I'm out.

rated:
Will this let you connect bt headphones so you can listen at night? Is there a soundbar that does?

rated:
blizzardo said:   Will this let you connect bt headphones so you can listen at night? Is there a soundbar that does?
  Since the soundbar is Bluetooth I would say yes. Why wouldn't it?

rated:
blizzardo said:   Will this let you connect bt headphones so you can listen at night? Is there a soundbar that does?

over on SD people who actually own it or just got it on this deal feel it is well worth $30 net.  Not going to set the world on fire, but gets the job done, especially if your current TV set has fair to crappy sound.

rated:
I was actually looking for a sound bar and I agree this is a great price, but keep in mind, no digital audio input! Unfortunately a lot of TV's these days (including my new Samsung) only have digital out. I ended up buying refurb Samsung soundbar, also at Kmart. They had  20% back in points deal at the time and the usual $9 in surprise points. So net was about $50.

rated:
I redeemed $34 in SYWR points and used the LAYAWAY10 coupon.  My final cost shipped is $17.29 and I'll be getting $30.29 in points back.  

rated:
I bought one of these in January.  In fact, I have a portable CD player hooked up to it right now and it sounds pretty pretty good for the price.  Great for bluetooth and a tv soundbar too.  At about halfway it's about as loud as I need anyways from any speaker.  I had $25 in points available ($4 s.p.) so I ordered one yesterday.  I probably should have taken the time to look for something for $15.01 or greater in electronics to get another $15 points back.

A similar offer for this was available not too long ago and I posted that the power button had quit working on mine.  It turns out if I quickly click it then it works.  The remote still goes braindead and needs the batteries removed occasionally, but as long as the buttons on the unit work I'm happy.

rated:
Larryslug said:   .......  I probably should have taken the time to look for something for $15.01 or greater in electronics to get another $15 points back......
I actually tried that early this morning, by increasing the buy quantity to 2, or by adding other electronics items to get past $75 but nothing I tried would get me another $15 in points back so I just bought 1.  I also have a SYWR coupon for 100% points back for up to $50 in purchases that I tried to stack but it reduced my 30000 SYWR points significantly.  I ended up just using all the SYWR points in my account plus the LAYAWAY10 coupon.

rated:
So I'm having one really bizarre issue with this. For some reason, my cable box remote (the standard Motorola cable box) will occasionally, though not always, increase the volume on this anytime I am pushing ANY buttons on the remote to go through the program guide on it, even though the cable box remote isn't even programmed to operate this thing. Anybody else having an issue like this?

rated:

rated:
DizzyT71 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.kmart.com/nakamichi-90-watt-bluetooth-soundbar/p-012W...

Now $49.99!

And NO 30000 points!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016