• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

4pc (17.78kB)
Disclaimer
Kohl's has the Fiesta 4-pc. Place Setting on sale for $29.99 - 10% in-cart discount - $10 coupon code "HARVEST10" - 15% coupon code "SMS9646" - 15% off coupon code "HOLIDAYHOST" = $11.84 with free in-store pickup or free shipping on orders over $75.00. The Fiesta 5-pc. Place Setting is on sale for the same price when using the coupons listed above. Both sets have 15 color options and received 4.7/5 stars.

• Sculpted, concentric rings highlight the edges.
  • Vitrified china construction ensures years of quality use.
  • Nonporous glaze withstands food odors and stains.

4-pc. Set Includes:

• 10.5-in. dinner plate
  • 7.25-in. salad plate
  • 19-oz. bowl
  • 10.25-oz. mug

5-pc. Set Includes:

• 10.5-in. dinner plate
  • 7.25-in. salad plate
  • 19-oz. bowl
  • 7.75-oz. cup
  • 5.8-in. saucer

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is a great price for one place setting.  I prefer the 4 piece, because the little teacup in the 5 piece set is not something I'd use.
Also $10 KC for every $50 spent right now.
Just fyi - If you are concerned about ordering dishes online from Kohl's... I order most of my Fiestaware from Kohl's with the 30% off and FS codes. If something comes broken, they usually have me toss it and refund me right away.  

**Updated - thanks Ibw1967!**

rated:
This calculation only works on the first one, if you order online and have it shipped. This may be due to the $10 Harvest10 code applying only once to an order. Each subsequent place setting will cost an additional $10. If you can apply all the coupons and order multiples individually to be picked up at the store, you could do it. But, no Kohl's cash that way. If I am missing something, please enlighten me.

rated:
lbw1967 said:   This calculation only works on the first one, if you order online and have it shipped. This may be due to the $10 Harvest10 code applying only once to an order. Each subsequent place setting will cost an additional $10. If you can apply all the coupons and order multiples individually to be picked up at the store, you could do it. But, no Kohl's cash that way. If I am missing something, please enlighten me.
  Well shoot! You are right. Thanks for pointing that out.

rated:
Green for OP. Unfortunately no free shipping killed the deal since most colors are unavailable for in-store pick up where I live (Seattle area).

rated:
Best price I have seen

Nice find op

rated:
Isn't shipping free if you order on the in store kiosk? Can all the coupons be applied on the kiosk? I wouldn't mind standing in the store taking up the kiosk for an hour to get 8 sets of these shipped to my home for free

rated:
Another reason to go to Kohl's today. Need to replace our dinnerware. Thanks, OP!

rated:
lbw1967 said:   This calculation only works on the first one, if you order online and have it shipped. This may be due to the $10 Harvest10 code applying only once to an order. Each subsequent place setting will cost an additional $10. If you can apply all the coupons and order multiples individually to be picked up at the store, you could do it. But, no Kohl's cash that way. If I am missing something, please enlighten me.
  If you are really lucky you can call and get a nice agent to combine the totals and still give you the KC.  I have done that a few times, but it definitely is a YMMV.

rated:
I am not able to get that price. My cart says I cannot use the code SMS9646 because I cannot combine it with another offer. My cart is also adding TAXBREAK for an additional 10% off; for some reason, I cannot remove it like I can the other codes. So I have HARVEST, HARVEST10, TAXBREAK, and the free shipping over $50 offer. With tax (6%) it comes out to $20.25 per set. Not as great of a deal as I'd hoped.

rated:
Is anyone getting the 10% off in cart?

rated:
I did an online chat with Kohl's because I was not able to apply more than one of the offered codes. They said that you can only use one %off code per order - boo!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016