• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dell - C1760nw Wireless Color Printer $75 at Bestbuy and Staples

Bestbuy Dell C1760nw Color:Laser 

Staples out of stock on line

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Its negotiable?

rated:
Placed an order at 1am got a back order notice at 3am.

rated:
lovisasmith said:   Its negotiable?
Sure!
How much do you want to pay?

rated:
Are color laser printers a good investment to help those that keep having their ink carts dry up before they can fully use them?

rated:
They can be. The ink is very expensive so a goof refill or aftermarket kit is key. I have no idea if this printer has any such.

These will not be good photo printers. If your inkjet is getting such infrequent use why do you even need color?

I ditched a color printer and now when I want a photo printed I just send it to the corner drugstore and pay $.15.

rated:
I've had one of these for a while. Their toner carts are odd. No moving parts really, just a little plastic box full of toner that plugs in the side, more like an inkjet than a laser.  Cheap carts can be had on eBay for as little as $25-$30 for a full set with an extra black. They are great for business type printing, graphs, charts,  simple or cartoonish graphics, etc. And it's ok with some small photos, like scattered in text document.  They aren't so great for large or full-page photos.  It's not so much the printer, the results are very nice. It's the ink.  Anything that requires as much saturation as a photo, over a large area of the page, begins to fleck off of the paper very easily. It's almost like a wax.  Setting up the wifi can be a pain as well, if you don't have wps, and do have a nightmarish password.   If I sound like I'm down on these, I'm not. It's actually a great, cheap to maintain printer, if you know what you're getting.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016