Disclaimer

Pic3 (1.11kB)
Disclaimer

Pic2 (1.11kB)
Disclaimer

Pic1 (1.11kB)
Disclaimer
Found a decent deal on gaming mouse for less than $5

Gaming Mouse, SOWTECH Optical Ergonomic USB Wired Gaming Mice with 3200 DPI and 7 Shooting LED Colors for PC, Laptop, Desktop and Mac

https://www.amazon.com/Gaming-SOWTECH-Optical-Ergonomic-Shooting...

Final price is $4.89 after you use code 3ZKGP9UR for $4 off

• DPI Adjustable: 1000/1600/2400/3200 DPI levels and 2 customized functions for you to control the speed of mouse freely
  • User Friendly Design: Ergonomically design to fit different hand sizes, no fatigue even for a long time use
  • 7 LED Colors and 6 Buttons: 7 different LED light colors that change while in use, offering smoothing ambient lighting
  • Strong Compatibility: Compatible with most system including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac and Linux. Fit for PC, Laptop, Desktop and Mac
  • What you get: SOWTECH Gaming Mouse, 1 year limited warranty and friendly customer services

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I had a similar mouse from a different co. The mouse is made with thin plastic and extremely light, for light use, it ... (more)

HKSturboKid (Nov. 05, 2016 @ 1:03p) |

I don't have Prime.
I stopped purchasing anything easily damaged through Amazon after experiencing that their A-to-Z prom... (more)

JiggleTheHandle (Nov. 05, 2016 @ 2:33p) |

If it helps at all...

The basics that make up a decent mouse are the sensor, switches, & larger teflon-like pads undernea... (more)

mikiem (Nov. 05, 2016 @ 4:05p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Shipping makes it close to $10.00

rated:
Free Shipping with PRIME.

rated:
harlock001 said:   Shipping makes it close to $10.00

Thats true
But these days almost everyone has prime, to the extent that I no longer mention that in my threads.
I personally still don't have it but there are plenty of colleagues at work and friends who have it so I just ask them to place an order or something like that.

rated:
Kind of tired of people justifying prices with free prime shipping. Most don't have prime. Maybe a prime tag we can filter for cases like these where shipping doubles the price?

rated:
I would guess most have prime than not.

rated:
actionman1 said:   I would guess most have prime than not.

I agree with you. I always post these Amazon deals without bothering to mention that. But I will add to title

rated:
fakespot.com C rating

rated:
This mouse will work for a while for you. It's only after some usage ( will vary by user) that the problem arises. Just avoid.

rated:
It's time to join the Prime

rated:
megag1122 said:   It's time to join the Prime
  Yes, before the gifts due date black Friday

rated:
OP, please add brand, price, and merchant to title.

rated:
This mouse honestly doesn't look like it has the best shape to be comfortable.

rated:
If you don't have prime you will miss out on most of the Amazon deals. Shipping will kill most Amazon deals and some deals are only for prime members. If you read these forums and don't have prime be prepared for lots of disappointments.

rated:
ablang said:   This mouse honestly doesn't look like it has the best shape to be comfortable.
  good price for me,I wanna risk to take one

rated:
 For the price , why not . Grabbed one purely as a backup (as my G9x is still going strong!) . Thx OP!

rated:
I've tried the 30-day free Amazon Prime trial on three occasions over the years. I've never been able to justify the cost of Prime since Amazon 's prices can frequently be matched or bettered elsewhere, and I guess I'm not quite the ravenous consumer I once was.. Amazon Prime seems to make sense only for those who are fully committed and like to make many small purchases.

rated:
teraman said:   If you don't have prime you will miss out on most of the Amazon deals. Shipping will kill most Amazon deals and some deals are only for prime members. If you read these forums and don't have prime be prepared for lots of disappointments.
 Some of us don't buy enough to justify the shopping membership deals.  Call me poor, call me cheap, whatever you want, I'm actually a marketing department manager.  I've done the prime trial and then watched my spending go up on things that are good deals, but things that I really don't need to buy.  Amazon is gambling that by selling me on a prime membership I'm going to spend more and they will make it up on the volume at their thin margins.  Maybe I'm the 1%, but not everyone has prime.  

rated:
In 4 1

Thanks OP!

rated:
I had a similar mouse from a different co. The mouse is made with thin plastic and extremely light, for light use, it will be ok. It is definitely not as durable as the Logitech gaming mouse, but will be good for light gaming.

rated:
I don't have Prime.
I stopped purchasing anything easily damaged through Amazon after experiencing that their A-to-Z promise made things worse.
I stopped purchasing other products through Amazon when they switched to sales tax.
Unless Amazon begins to pay customers every month to have Prime, I will likely never have it.

rated:
If it helps at all...

The basics that make up a decent mouse are the sensor, switches, & larger teflon-like pads underneath, & all 3 are cheap -- a cheap mouse can perform as well as one 10x the price *if* both have the same or a comparable sensor. Design quality can matter, e.g. extra side buttons may stick or bind. Quality workmanship can matter, e.g. I've received mice with the pads stuck on wrong or damaged/wrinkled. As far as quality of the housing etc. goes, cheaper mice may be all hard plastic rather than have softer grips on the sides etc., but the only thing I've seen fail are the USB plug & things like the rubber on the mouse wheel.

Software can be [& often is] a messy issue. If a mouse requires software to make settings, that software may be so buggy you can't run it -- more than once I've had to run it in a VM to program the mouse, then never run it again. In that case that means the mouse has memory to store settings, which means it may have problems with Windows 10 losing it. If you can't set the mouse with software, that means you live with whatever factory settings, & may have to set stuff like dpi every time you turn on your PC/laptop. And that holds true whether you paid $5 or $100 or somewhere in between. FWIW Logitech software runs OK for me but many others have problems.

Higher prices do not mean better longevity -- read negative reviews... I've had lots of higher priced Logitech stuff for example that never lasted past 6 months.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016