• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I've been watching this for a year now, my camelcamelcamel tell-me price was $12 shipped. Looks like a new seller on Amazon Marketplace, I hope the orders go through (got my confirmation email already). Ships from Wisconsin. The price per unit goes down if you change quantity in your cart (e.g. qty 1 is $8.61, qty 4 is $20.97).

https://www.amazon.com/Officemate-Recycled-Heavy-Dispenser-96690/dp/B001A3Y32C

AFAIK this is the same dispenser the staff use at USPS locations, it takes a 3/4" roll (1" core) of ordinary tape and a 2" roll (3" core) of packaging tape at the same time. I would be satisfied with a cheap desktop dispenser of packaging tape, I don't know how many times I've nicked myself pulling tape off a tape gun (not to mention that takes two hands!). If this is the USPS's style, it's a bonus!
Officemate Recycled 2-In-1 Heavy Duty Tape Dispenser, Black (96690)

• Weighted base allows for easy one hand dispensing of 2-Inch packaging tape and 3/4-Inch tape
  • Holds a roll of 2-Inch packaging tape and 3/4-Inch tape
  • Features a compartment that holds pens, pencils and scissors
  • Perfect for mail room, shipping department and sample room
  • Made of 30% post-consumer materials

Member Summary

tape dispenser (144.77kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In for 5. I would usually pass on new seller type deals like this but maybe it's a clearence item...

rated:
I feel the same way about the seller, I'm hoping if there's an issue Amazon will stand behind it (in terms of a refund, not the merchandise). If it were on eBay I'd automatically think a local office supply went out of business and someone bought old stock.

I ordered 4, I know three places I want to put one and at least one friend will want one. Thinking a couple more maybe.

=aw

rated:
I'm guessing it was supposed to be $11.08 plus shipping (vs $1.08).

We're writing to inform you that your order has been canceled. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.*

Cancel Reason: Technical Problem

=aw

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016