Fitbit Charge 2 + $25 Visa GC $129.99
iPad Mini 2 32GB $99.99
urBeats Earphones $49.99
Hum by Verizon + $25 Autozone GC $29.99
Gizmo Gadget+ $50 GC $149.99
GizmoPal 2 + $50 GC $79.99
Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Elite Edition Snow $169.99
Fitbit Alta + $10 Visa GC $99.99

Moderator Comment: Images removed in accordance with D.M.C.A. notification from Verizon. — Nov. 7, 2016 @ 4:43pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
$240 ($10/mo) for the Google Pixel no trade needed. Would be nice if there's a trade-in deal for my LG G4 to make it closer to free.

rated:
billrubin said:   $240 ($10/mo) for the Google Pixel no trade needed. Would be nice if there's a trade-in deal for my LG G4 to make it closer to free.

aside that you are attached to Verizon for the 2 years, it is a great deal. I wish there was a way around that. i'd be more than happy to pay the $240 upfront 

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
billrubin said:   $240 ($10/mo) for the Google Pixel no trade needed. Would be nice if there's a trade-in deal for my LG G4 to make it closer to free.

aside that you are attached to Verizon for the 2 years, it is a great deal. I wish there was a way around that. i'd be more than happy to pay the $240 upfront 

I think that they actually make it more than 24 months.    They pay you back in credits over 24 months, but they don't start for a few months, so I think it may be more like 27 or 28 months.    

rated:
Ad has been removed. Is there iPhone 7 deal?

rated:
Did the iPad mini 2 require a contract?

rated:
Anybody have any guesses of the monthly fee for 128GB Pixel?

rated:
I cannot believe how many sites have taken down verizons BF info. Jesus christ when did they all suddenly grow a conscious?

rated:
jeffmd said:   I cannot believe how many sites have taken down verizons BF info. Jesus christ when did they all suddenly grow a conscious?
  Because people need more reasons to hate Verizon.

rated:

rated:
Does best buy or WalMart match this? Is so, do you get the gift certificate too?

rated:
So the $10 deal has expanded.
It is now the S7, the Pxel and the Moto Z for $10 (Prepay the $600+ and get back $17/month or so each month starting in month 3)

rated:
forbin4040 said:   So the $10 deal has expanded.
It is now the S7, the Pxel and the Moto Z for $10 (Prepay the $600+ and get back $17/month or so each month starting in month 3)

You don't prepay the $600. You pay it off in 24 installments. Then the credit begins in month 3. When I did this on a trade-in for my son, they told me that once the credits start, you get it retroactively from when you got the phone. I'll know for sure how it works in a few days when my next bill closes.

BTW there is a very hot deal that I am surprised is not posted here. They are giving great trade-in values on the LG G4. I ordered a Google Pixel XL with 128gb. It's going to be $25/mo with the discount. But they're giving me a $569 trade-in valuation, or $23.75/mo. That means I will be paying $1.25/mo for the Pixel XL.  I think I could have gotten the 32gb model and had it be better than free monthly since the charge would have been $20/mo. Of course, you have to pay a $20 activation fee and sales tax on the full amount, so it probably would have balanced out the monthly MM. The high trade-in value is not being offered on the plain Pixel. It may have been available on other phones like the iPhone 7.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016