free shipping

Requires that you be signed up with Samsung EPP

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Glad to see this worked for most.

ctgolfer (Nov. 26, 2016 @ 12:01p) |

Can anyone send me a invite to epp? I can return a favor ^.^

lok214 (Nov. 29, 2016 @ 12:54a) |

Hey guys .. can one of you send me Samsung EPP invite as well. This seems to be a great TV and I will be more than glad ... (more)

callpreet (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 4:14p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
What is Samsung EPP and how does one sign up for it?

rated:
The company you work for has to participate. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/shop/workplacediscount

rated:
It'll prolly end up blowing up anyway...

rated:
ferndave said:   The company you work for has to participate. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/shop/workplacediscount 

Sucks to be me: retired  

rated:
costco will have it for $669.00

rated:
jaden08 said:   costco will have it for $669.00
  Is this for Costco's door buster?

rated:
jaden08 said:   costco will have it for $669.00
  When?

rated:
costco will have it for 699.00 but it is different model, UN55KU630 MODEL which is not SUHD..

rated:
Logged in with my EPP but the price says $930. Any direction on how to get it lower, or is it dead?

rated:
Is the 49KS8000 on sale by any chance?

rated:
There is also 10% cashback offer for placing order on Samsung.com with DISCOVER card.

rated:
Ordered multiple times from Samsung website via discover deal.

rated:
imsachin said:   
funklastster said:   I can provide EPP access - email slickdeal2016 at G_M...A)I,L

Thanks funklastster. I was successfully able to place my order for the 65" tv with your instructions.

65"?  What was the price on that?

rated:
delete

rated:
doodull said:   
imsachin said:   
funklastster said:   I can provide EPP access - email slickdeal2016 at G_M...A)I,L

Thanks funklastster. I was successfully able to place my order for the 65" tv with your instructions.

65"?  What was the price on that?

65" @1,079.99 plus tax (as per your state) plus 10% cashback if you've discover card. 

rated:
Costco will have different model for BF doorbuster (normally known as Budget TVs) while this KS8000 model is PREMIUM model for Samsung. Even Target / WalMart (In-store) don't have these models. 

rated:
How to combine discover 10% cashback with EPP, both need to go though their links???

rated:
bystander said:   How to combine discover 10% cashback with EPP, both need to go though their links???
 1.  First you log into EPP account on Samsung website.
2. Then open your Discover account and go to Discover deal
3. Look for Samsung / Discover deal (10% CB) ---> which will take you to Samsung webpage (visit Samsung website from discover deal 2-3 times - just to be sure). From their search for TV you wish to purchase --> add to cart and submit order.

rated:
Just curious, what is the price of the 60" Class KS8000 4K SUHD TV with the EPP? I do have a discover card so I can get the additional 10% off. I dont want to bother Funklaster if the price is too rich for me.

rated:
mcarlton said:   Just curious, what is the price of the 60" Class KS8000 4K SUHD TV with the EPP? I do have a discover card so I can get the additional 10% off. I dont want to bother Funklaster if the price is too rich for me.
  $855 for 60inch  - I've posted prices for all size KS8000 in this forum : https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1538823

rated:
HPFanatic said:   Thanks Funklastster for all your help. Everything worked perfect! 
  It takes 2-3 days to receive shipping confirmation - have patience sir.

rated:
FYI :

Once you receive shipment from Samsung - first you should examine box and TV for any physical damage before accepting delivery. There is 1-5% possibility TV may have damaged during shipping. If you see physical damages, first decline to accept delivery & call Samsung Customer Support right away. If you don't see any physical damage - accept delivery.
Once TV is plugged and turn-on - check for any light bleeding. If you see any light bleeding - call Samsung CS. Due to edge light panel, there is possibility for light bleeding issues too.

rated:
So does the delivery require a signature?

rated:
bystander said:   So does the delivery require a signature?
  no. The left it on my porch sometime during the day yesterday. 

rated:
imsachin said:   
bystander said:   So does the delivery require a signature?
  no. The left it on my porch sometime during the day yesterday. 

Glad to hear about TV delivered, it was ordered on Tuesday and delivered already on Wednesday -  faster than Best Buy. 

rated:
Is this deal still good? Yesterday, when I went to the Samsung site via my company's EPP program, the price was $729. Today, the price is at $999.

rated:
ReverendJim said:   Is this deal still good? Yesterday, when I went to the Samsung site via my company's EPP program, the price was $729. Today, the price is at $999.
  Yes, it is still showing me $729.99 - maybe you're doing something wrong.

rated:
How much is the ks8500 65" curved?

rated:
djtubby said:   How much is the ks8500 65" curved?
  Curved 65" KS8500 = $1150

rated:
djtubby said:   How much is the ks8500 65" curved?
  Check here for KS8500 pricing via EPP : https://s12.postimg.org/9x2a9egql/Capture.jpg

rated:
Still showing as 729.99$

i am attaching a screenshot from today to claim price match with your credit card or possibly price matching with another store or samung itself if your brought the tv in the last week

Screenshot for 55"

rated:
Thank you funklastster for your help. My order is in. Can't wait!!!

rated:
Thanks Funk

rated:
Thank you Funklastster for all your help. My 65" arrived yesterday in perfect shape. What a great TV! 

rated:
Glad to see this worked for most.

rated:
Can anyone send me a invite to epp? I can return a favor ^.^

rated:
Hey guys .. can one of you send me Samsung EPP invite as well. This seems to be a great TV and I will be more than glad to pull the trigger.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016