• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The Benjamin app has $50 Panara gift cards for $24.99 and the first 500 get an extra $5 off with code RETAILTHERAPY 
https://checkout.benjaminapp.co/?c=4K1MMw7I8F​

Member Summary

Panera (8.76kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
They are processing refund. Bad experience, guess it was too good a deal.

hike1751 (Nov. 21, 2016 @ 8:07a) |

That's what they're telling me, too. I haven't seen the credit hit my card yet...have a hard time believing them until i... (more)

tooloud (Nov. 21, 2016 @ 6:53p) |

Finally got refund after a bunch of excuses.

tooloud (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 1:49p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Online reviews suggest Benjamin is scammy.

rated:
I have always received what I have ordered from Benjamin. They have Spotify at a good discount several times a year and is posted on fat wallet.  No complaints on that post.  Everyone who ordered received the Spotify. 

rated:
Ordered coupon still good.

rated:
App reviews suggest they sell fraudulent codes...

rated:
I bought 3 and 5 Spotify.  No problem.  Many say it is a good startup.  

rated:
Got 2 thanks.

The Hulu deal I got from them was great . I don't think there is much concern.

rated:
barbmc, how long did it take for you to get the Panera code?

rated:
They say they will email you a link to get code within 5 business days.

rated:
we will have to wait the entire 5 days.  Worth the wait in my opinion.  

rated:
Who is Benjamin and what is Panara

rated:
Thanks op inn for 1

rated:
Benjamin is a deal app that you swipe
rught to buy and Panara is a restaurant
and bakery. 

rated:
Never buy from Benjamin.....it's a big scam. They never send codes and you will just wait for your refund for months.

rated:
did this happen to you?  I have a different experience.  I enjoy my Spotify that came just as promised. 

rated:
Well, apparently FW didn't want to post my comment because it had a link to SD in it, so here it is with no link...

Thanks, sloppy1. Saw that on their page, just thought they may actually send the code out sooner rather than later. I am staying away from this deal...folks on SD already got screwed on another deal - no codes sent, no refunds, setting up recurring charges on credit cards...no thanks. Check out a recent, very long thread on SD...

do a google search for benjaminapp slickdeals movietickets

rated:
xenvar said:   do a google search for benjaminapp slickdeals movietickets
Wow. That was actually worse than what I saw when I made my earlier post saying they might be scammy.

rated:
ermahgerd panara!

rated:
I bought a 1 year Spotify membership from Benjamin and it was good. A few months later I bought a second year of Spotify from them and never received the code. Had to dispute the charge and I got it back but I'd say it's hit or miss.

rated:
I ordered two of these Panera gift cards, and never received anything.  does anyone have a contact number for Benjamin because I cannot find one.
​but I will suggest this:  GO TO YOUR BANK, AND tell them the money you gave Benjamin is a scam, and if they don't hear back from Benjamin in a certain amount of time, the bank refunds the charges, and that is exactly what I am going to do.
​i'll wait  a few more days, and when and if I do get a code, i'm going to go try it first.

rated:
Hmm, privacy policy claims that it "was created by Ephe Corp."

Contact Information
Ephe Corp.
5 Woodworth St
Boston, MA 02122

Title: Principal
Phone: 617-581-2998

Questions & Answers
Is there a key contact at Ephe Corp.?
Benjamin Adams is the Principal at Ephe Corp.. You can contact Benjamin at (617) 581-2998.
How many people work at Ephe Corp.?
Ephe Corp. has approximately 1 employees at this location.
What are the annual sales for Ephe Corp.?
Ephe Corp. generates approximately $48,173 in annual sales.

rated:
​does anyone have a contact information on Benjamin and the Panera gift card??

rated:
jhreiff said:   ​does anyone have a contact information on Benjamin and the Panera gift card??
  support@benjaminapp.co

rated:
Guess I was wrong. Looks like benjaminapp is one big scam.

Chargeback time I guess. Kind of stupid for them since a chargeback cost the offending merchant money.

rated:
sloppy1 said:   
jhreiff said:   ​does anyone have a contact information on Benjamin and the Panera gift card??
  support@benjaminapp.co

I haven't gotten mine yet either and no response from that address. 

rated:
What government entity would prosecute these sleezebags? Lets all report them.

rated:

rated:
In case you wonder what these people look like here's a picture of them:

http://benja.co/the-company/ 

Since they seem to be in MA, I'll try and contact the AG's office.

rated:
Update:

Since Ephe Corp. is in MA and they are doing business as Benjamin.co MA AG's office might be appropriate:

The Consumer Protection Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General's office:
The Consumer Protection Division uses the tools of investigation and enforcement actions to protect consumers from fraud, deception, and other unfair business practices.

Filing a Consumer Complaint
The most efficient way for you to file your complaint is to use the electronic complaint system.

http://www.eform.ago.state.ma.us/ago_eforms/forms/piac_ecomplain...

If your complaint is urgent or if you seek an accommodation due to a disability, please call the Consumer Hotline at (617) 727-8400 or (617) 727-4765 TTY or the Elder Hotline at (888) 243-5337. The Consumer Hotline can answer questions, provide information, and offer referrals to appropriate divisions within the Office of the Attorney General (AGO) or other government agencies and organizations.

rated:
Just wanted to share my experience as well.  I ordered a Panera Gift Card and have NOT received anything as well.  I guess it's time to dispute this charge and file a complaint with the MA Attorney General. 

rated:
For what is worth I received this e-mail from them (10 days after I asked for a status of my order):

We apologize for the delay. We discovered a security issue with our Panera inventory which impacted our customers ability to redeem gift codes. We have resolved the issue with the vendor. Deliveries will resume this evening and all backlogged orders will be filled within 48 hours.

If you prefer not to wait, please let us know. We will process a refund for your order immediately.

I guess we'll see what happens in 48 hours.

rated:
barbmc said:   I bought 3 and 5 Spotify.  No problem.  Many say it is a good startup.  
 I understand startup problems, but I have been waiting 12 days - no response to my emails.
If they have issues, they need to communicate.
Also, they shouldn't  charge CC until they are ready to ship. Charging my CC upfront without delivering is just fraud.
Also I note that it is set up as a recurring charge. Glad I used a single use CC code so they can't charge against it in the future.

I am starting chargeback with the CC company tonight.

rated:
aacdable said:   For what is worth I received this e-mail from them (10 days after I asked for a status of my order):

We apologize for the delay. We discovered a security issue with our Panera inventory which impacted our customers ability to redeem gift codes. We have resolved the issue with the vendor. Deliveries will resume this evening and all backlogged orders will be filled within 48 hours.

If you prefer not to wait, please let us know. We will process a refund for your order immediately.

I guess we'll see what happens in 48 hours.

I got the same message on Wednesday. Still no code. 

rated:
They are processing refund. Bad experience, guess it was too good a deal.

rated:
hike1751 said:   They are processing refund. Bad experience, guess it was too good a deal.
  That's what they're telling me, too. I haven't seen the credit hit my card yet...have a hard time believing them until it does.

rated:
Finally got refund after a bunch of excuses.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016