• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

74-Count Finish Max Powerball Super Charged Automatic Dishwasher Detergent (Fresh Scent)
$7.46 + FSSS
https://www.amazon.com/Finish-Powerball-Automatic-Dishwasher-Detergent/dp/B00SHMFNGY

clip 20% off coupon on product page

free shipping with s&s

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, CTGolfer, looks like a good deal, but it depends on using Subscribe and Save, so I will pass.

I have given up on S&S. Amz sets the ship schedule, and it seems to always be several weeks in the future from when I put things in the order. Too many times prices have "magically" increased just before my order ships - coupons expired, special deals lapsed, or just plain old price increases, so I end up having to cancel the whole order. Not worth my time to spend half an hour putting together an order just to have to cancel it because AMZN decides to try to fleece me. . I am just not going to play their game any more.

rated:
Yahoot,  did Amazon change their policy recently? I always had S&S charge the price shown when you first order it on the first order.  After the first shipment you have to watch because the prices can change significantly,  but I've never had an issue with the first shipment price changing.  

rated:
dead its 13.29 now

rated:
Are you sure about being $7.86? My S&S price is $9.09 with 15% discount !!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016