• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
AOC E2752SHE LED monitor gives you 27 inches of high-resolution color and features a glossy black finish that adds sleek style to your space.

Get the most out of your computer with the AOC e2752she LED Monitor, which gives you a full 27 inches of high-resolution color. It also features a quick response time, so there is never any drag, and it has a beautiful piano black finish that will look glossy and gorgeous on your desk.

27-inch LED monitor
1920 x 1080 resolution for crisp images
20,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
300 cd/m2 brightness
2ms response time prevents drag
160-degree vertical and 170-degree horizontal viewing angles
Analog Input: 0.7Vp-p (standard), 75 OHM (positive); Digital Input: 2 HDMI ports with HDCP
Measures 17.8 by 25.4 by 8.3 inches (HxWxD) and weighs 11.6 pounds
3-year limited warranty
Does not include internal speakers
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great Price on a Computer Monitor. I wish I had two of these instead of the 21" units I bought. Would work great to wall mount. No speakers so they would not work too well as a TV/Video Screen even though it has HDMI

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016