• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I didn't see a thread for this week's RA, perhaps not surprising given the lack of deals recently. Here are two that make sense this week.

Right Guard on sale at $3.49. Use the $2 L2C and the $1.50 S* that just appeared this morning. Net free (plus tax) after S* rebate. (There's a $1.50 MQ in today's RP, but the L2C is obviously better.)

Buy two Tresemme for $8, two Suave gold at $6, and two Suave non-gold at $6. Use the $3 L2C for Tresemme, the $3 MQ for Suave Gold in today's RP, and the $2 MQ for Suave non-gold in today's RP. Net OOP = $12 plus tax. Get back 600 PP, and $6.50 S* ($3 for Tresemme, $2 for Suave gold, and $1.50 for Suave non-gold, all appearing this morning). Net MM of $0.50 (not including tax). (The RA ad today mentions a $4/2 MQ for Tresemme, but my paper had a $5/3 instead. If yours has the $4 MQ, use that instead of the L2C to make another $1.)

And in the non-MM department, if you use jar spaghetti sauce, the Prego is 2/$3 and there's a $1 MQ in today's SS. Net of $1 each, which is better than any grocery store near me.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
On my L2C list, I have a $1.50 off Right Guard expiring on 12/6 and then the $2.00 off Right Guard expiring 12/31. I assume it will take the earlier one off first (in this case, the $1.50). I don't know of any way to delete the $1.50 L2C, so I guess I won't be able to get it for free.

rated:
roy7736 said:   On my L2C list, I have a $1.50 off Right Guard expiring on 12/6 and then the $2.00 off Right Guard expiring 12/31. I assume it will take the earlier one off first (in this case, the $1.50). I don't know of any way to delete the $1.50 L2C, so I guess I won't be able to get it for free.

Wish I knew how it handled that. Maybe a call to customer service would help (if it's worth the extra 50 cents).

rated:
If you buy a $100 Vanilla Visa you will get 1,000 PP this week, making it a $4.05 MM after the $5.95 activation fee is taken into account. 

rated:
From OP:

And in the non-MM department, if you use jar spaghetti sauce, the Prego is 2/$3 and there's a $1 MQ in today's SS. Net of $1 each, which is better than any grocery store near me.

For those who live in Southern California near a Food4Less this week through Tuesday you can get bottled Ragu spaghetti sauce for 99 cents each wyb 6, no coupons required. I may get the Rite Aid  Prego deal too because I am trying to work hown my Plenti points, slowly but surely.

EDIT: Take that back. I did not get the Prego coupon in either of my two paper's SS (OC Register and Wall Street Journal), so I will pass on the Prego deal.

rated:
Right Guard Xtreme is a little cheaper at Walgreens this week with BOGO, this Sunday's Redplum, and SS.

Rite Aid : $3.49 * 2 = $7 - $2 -$1.50 = $3.50 for two

Walgreens: $3.79 (bogo) - $1.50 (RP 11/6 expires 12/6) - $1.50 (Savingstar) = $0.79 for two

rated:
hey mr v are you sure that you can buy one 100 dollar card and the 1000 penti points will be given ? 

rated:
henryj1 said:   hey mr v are you sure that you can buy one 100 dollar card and the 1000 penti points will be given ? 
Haven't tried it personally yet, but I read on another board people were doing it and got the points.

rated:
melachri said:   I didn't see a thread for this week's RA, perhaps not surprising given the lack of deals recently. Here are two that make sense this week.

Right Guard on sale at $3.49. Use the $2 L2C and the $1.50 S* that just appeared this morning. Net free (plus tax) after S* rebate. (There's a $1.50 MQ in today's RP, but the L2C is obviously better.)

Buy two Tresemme for $8, two Suave gold at $6, and two Suave non-gold at $6. Use the $3 L2C for Tresemme, the $3 MQ for Suave Gold in today's RP, and the $2 MQ for Suave non-gold in today's RP. Net OOP = $12 plus tax. Get back 600 PP, and $6.50 S* ($3 for Tresemme, $2 for Suave gold, and $1.50 for Suave non-gold, all appearing this morning). Net MM of $0.50 (not including tax). (The RA ad today mentions a $4/2 MQ for Tresemme, but my paper had a $5/3 instead. If yours has the $4 MQ, use that instead of the L2C to make another $1.)

The shampoo deal is about break even after sales tax for me. I'd have .72 sales tax, so .22 oop net.

rated:
henryj1 said:   hey mr v are you sure that you can buy one 100 dollar card and the 1000 penti points will be given ? 
  I'm not Mr V, but I can definitely confirm that I bought a $100 Vanilla Visa card for $105.95 on Sunday and I got 1000 Plenti points from the purchase.

rated:
You might not need to buy both sets of Suave. In past deals, the Gold have qualified for both S* offers. Not sure about this time.

rated:
roy7736 said:   On my L2C list, I have a $1.50 off Right Guard expiring on 12/6 and then the $2.00 off Right Guard expiring 12/31. I assume it will take the earlier one off first (in this case, the $1.50). I don't know of any way to delete the $1.50 L2C, so I guess I won't be able to get it for free.Thanks for the heads up on this. I had previously clipped the $2 L2C so I left the $1.50 unclipped. I also I had two S* offers clipped for Right Guard Extreme that mimicked the L2C coupons.

Bought 1 Right Guard Extreme last night. $3.49 - $2 L2C = $1.49 + tax. I checked this morning and both of the S* offers are now showing redeemed. So, $3.50 back from S*

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016